Three

~Skylor's POV~

When I woke up, I sat up in bed and looked over at BP, seeing that he's already gone. Wow, guess he's an early bird. Getting out of bed, I walked over to the dresser and grabbed my clothes for the day and went to take a shower. Once getting squeaky clean and dressed, I headed to Heather and Toby's room to see if Heather was awake yet. I knocked and heard a faint 'come in.' When I did, Toby was no where in the room and Heather was finishing getting dressed in her normal black hoodie, some new black sweat pants and some blue socks.

      "How's the stitches, sis?" I questioned, walking over and pulling down her mask. They looked fine, but still. It's hard to tell if a stitch as been pulled out when it's in a precarious place like the face.

       "They're fine," she said, pulling up her mask and putting her glasses on. We then left the room and made our way downstairs and to the kitchen.

      "So what do you think about this place?" I questioned. For me, this place fine for now. I would definitely take living a normal life then be here, though. But we're not normal, are we?

      "I guess it's fine..." Heather trailed off, "everyone's been curious about what the place was like and Toby seems pretty nice."

       "Well, just be careful. I don't trust half the people here considering their perverts and murderers, with the occasional stalker thrown in," I replied as we made our way to the kitchen. Heather sat down on the counter and I looked around for anything that Heather could eat. Strangely, she could eat a few foods that she ate as a kid, like waffles and popcorn. That's when I found some waffles. I grabbed two and put them in the toaster before putting the box back into the freezer and looked for a plate, syrup and fork.

        "Toby! Skylor's eating your waffles!" someone yelled. When I looked over, I saw Jeff. Of course. Wait, Toby's waffles? Were they all for him? That's when Toby walked in and gave me and Heather a sideways glance.

       "Wh- why are y- y- you eating m- my waffles?" he questioned. Okay, so he's not mad. Probably because we were new here.

       "I'm making them for Heather, it's one of the few foods she can stomach," I replied.

        "Wait, she can eat waffles? Damn, I thought she was just like EJ..." Jeff mumbled.

        "It's just foods I ate as a kid, so like waffles and popcorn and stuff. If their your waffles though I won't eat them," Heather said. Toby looked over at her before grinning? I think? Behind his mouth guard.

         "Y- you can have s- some wa- waffles wh- whenever, H- Heather. I- if you can s- st- stomach them," he replied before walking out of the kitchen. Jeff looked between Heather and Toby, mouth opened wide.

         "Close your mouth before you catch a fly," I said, patting his cheek. He closed his mouth and looked over at me before noticing Heather, just drowning her waffles in syrup.

          "Dear God, there's two of you," he said before walking over to the fridge and taking out a carton of milk. He then took out a bowl, spoon and... Lucky Charms? A murderer like Jeff... eats Lucky Charms in the morning? That's great. After finishing our breakfast, I made myself an omelet, Heather lead me to the computer room that she had found yesterday. Maybe now we can figure out who these people are and such.

~Later~

        "Well, good to know we're living with a bunch of sociopaths murderers who don't trust each other," I said, Heather nodding, "let's go watch something that won't make us scared..." I said, pushing Heather's chair to the side and going to YouTube. Once there I went to cute videos which led us down the winding path of cat videos, GTA V fails, vines, memes, and finally, creepypasta meme compilations. I know our laughing could be heard down the hall, mainly because Masky, Hoody, Toby, and Dark Link came into the room to check on us.

       "Are you two okay?" Masky questioned, as he walked over to us. I shook my head and fell out of the chair as Heather curled into a ball in her chair. The guys looked at each other as they looked at the video that we were watching.

        "Th- the one that's gotten us the most, it's at 5:25. Just the terror on his face!" Heather said, crying laughing, "and then EJ dancing to 'I'm Blue' at 6:28, though the entirety of the video and the ones before this are great," I nodded in agreement. "Skylor, what about unicorn Toby?"

         "Oh I think I've found myself a uni-corn! How did you get into my house?" I sang doing the clawing motion Toby did. The guys looked at us like we were crazy but rewinded the video to the beginning. They then started to laugh at the parts that we had, especially the Toby as a unicorn one. Hoody and Masky only looked at each other when their video came on and facepalmed. As EJ's dance scene came on, he walked into the room. It looked like he was about to say something, as he raised his hand but saw the video and just left. It made us all laugh so much harder.

        "I think that's enough internet for one day," Masky said, clicking out of the tab. I nodded as I stood up with Heather, "How did you two even get to those videos?" Heather and I looked at each other before explaining what had happened.

         "Don't watch those videos again. Ever. They're... fan made. The fans are weird," Dark Link said, looking to the computer and shivering.

        "They may be weird, but it doesn't make it any less funny," I said. They agreed but made us promise to never watch those videos again. Of course we agreed, though I don't think we'll be keeping that part of the agreement, as they are just way too funny to not watch.