Thirteen

~EJ's POV~

"Hey EJ, wanna go get me some clothes from my room while I take a shower?" Heather asked. I nodded and grabbed my mask, "my masks and glasses are in the top drawer in my nightstand and everything else is in my dresser."

"Alright, I'll be back in a minute," I stated, putting on my mask and leaving the room. As I walked down the hall towards Heather room, I saw Skylor. She skipped over to me, a bit happily.

"Hey EJ, did you show Heather your face yet?" she questioned. I nodded and this made Skylor more excited, "what did she say huh?? Did she freak out??" I sighed and told Skylor making her squeal. I jumped back a little bit at the sudden outburst. "THAT IS SO ADORABLE OH MY GOD!"

"Look, I need to get some of Heather's clothes-" I started, but was interrupted.

"Is she sleeping with you now?! Holy shit EJ! Calm the fuck down!" Skylor yelled, I sighed.

"She's taking a shower and asked for some clothes, she's also staying with me until her head looks better. She's actually the one who brought it up," I responded, taking a few steps around her, only to have my arm grabbed by her.

"If anything happens to her, I'm holding you accountable. But I know you would never hurt her," she smiled before letting my arm go and skip off to Dark's room. His room door opened and Skylor tackled him to the ground, making him yell at her, making her laugh evilly. I sighed and shook my head before walking to Heather's room and looking around.

It was a fairly simple room. There was a bed against the left and back walls with a small black nightstand beside it. The walls were a deep blue and the floors were black carpet. The window on the back wall had a black curtain and there was a bookcase on the right wall. Next to the bookcase was a door, leading to the bathroom. And on either side of the bedroom door was to the left, a dresser, and to the right, a desk.

I walked over to her dresser and opened it, seeing that shirts, hoodies, and jeans were hung up, shoes and a bag on the bottom and below that were two drawers. I grabbed the bag and opened it, seeing that there were a few jars that were nearly empty with organs. I took them out and gave them a quick glance, these were definitely old and needed to be thrown out. I left them on the bed before going to the dresser and started to fold some clothes and put them away into the bag. I opened the lower drawers and saw her underwear and bras. Blushing slightly, I threw half a dozen into the bag before going to her night stand and grabbing a few pairs of her masks and glasses and setting them gently on top.

Zipping up the bag, I threw it over my shoulder and picked up the jars before going back to my room. When I entered, I saw that Heather had put on some of my clothes, grey sweatpants and a black tank top. The clothes were extremely baggy on her and I could see her bra from the side. I set the bag down on the bed and took the jars to my lab to dispose of them properly.

"So why are you wearing my clothes?" I asked, opening one of the jars and scrunching my nose up at the smell. I really wish I had found these sooner.

"You were taking too long to bring me my clothes, I waited like five minutes then rummaged your dresser for clothes," I heard the soft patter of her feet against the lab floor. She helped me get rid of the old organs before hopping back onto the table. I rewrapped the bandages as I noticed they were soggy from the shower.

"There," I smiled, putting away the bandages into their cabinet before going to the fridge and pulling out a jar. "Want any?" I asked, holding the jar out to her.

"Yessss, I am so hungry," she grabbed the jar from my hand and pulled out the kidney before taking a large bite out of it. I pulled another jar out before shutting the door and sitting beside her, taking my mask off and started eating my own kidney. Heather leaned against my side and I smiled, putting an arm around her.

"Why are you always so cute?" I questioned.

"Why are you too good for me?" she replied, making me chuckle. Heather just nuzzled into my side, continuing to munch on her kidney.

~Skylor's POV~

Once I finished talking to EJ, I skipped down the hall and knocked on Dark's door. I waited a moment for him to open, but once he did, I tackled him to floor.

"SKYLOR GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" he screamed, I only laughed at his attempt to shove me off, continuing too even when he did. He got up and stared down at me as I laughed, shaking his head in disappointment. I smiled and stood up as he shut the door, "so what do you want?"

"Can I not come and see my love interest?" I questioned, making him spin around to face me. His mouth was open slightly and his eyes wide.

"Me? Really? You like me?" he coughed, regaining his composure before giving me a smile and plopping down on the small sofa in his room. It was pretty cramped as his bed was shoved into the corner, in the middle of the room was a small sofa and across from it there was a small dresser with a TV on it and multiple game consoles. There was a table in the corner beside the dresser and on the other side of it was a door to the bathroom. The walls were a light gray as the light wooden floor was about the brightest thing in the room. The dresser was dark brown, the sofa was black, and the covers on his bed were black with grey markings. On the walls were multiple Legend of Zelda posters and items, even some rupees were strewn about along with some of his clothes.

"Yeah, I like you," I replied, stepping over a pile of clothes and plopping myself down on the sofa, "but I might knock a few points off for having a fucking mess of a room. Like God damn, could you toss anymore clothes onto the floor?"

"I could if needed, I mean if someone tries to enter my room at night they might trip over the clothes and get their head slammed into a rupee and die," he shrugged, "ya' never know."

"True," I replied, nodding in agreement before I was tossed a controller. "Oooh can we play Halo: ODST? I love that game, it's one of my all time favorites."

"Of course!" Dark replied, getting up and plopping he disk in. I smiled as he sat back down beside me.