Six

~Slendy's POV~

I waited for Hoody, Masky and Toby to enter my office, to explain the news to them. Zalgo was planning another attack against us. He just never gives up, even after so many defeats. This attack would make his fifth in three years, and the past four attacks, have all ended in failure for him and his followers. Though, they do manage to do some significant damage to the mansion, so I will have to make plans with Splendor to have rooms prepared if that happens once more.

"Ah, good. You're here," I spoke as there was a knock and the three entered my room. "Zalgo has prepared another attack. Masky, I would like for you to go to Splendor and ask him to make preparations for rooms in case the mansion is damaged. Hoody, go and inform Offendor, Trendor, and Slandor of this attack and ask them to come to the mansion to help. Toby, I would like for you to get the others informed and make sure everyone will be prepared for his attack. Oh, and make sure Heather and Skylor are informed on who Zalgo is. Thank you, that'll be all for now."

With my words, the three gave a curt nod before leaving. Leaving me back to do my work. I sighed, knowing that this time, Zalgo would most likely have more followers than the previous attacks. Though, we also have two new members to the mansion, and everyone else are exceptional murderers. So, I don't think we'll have a large problem on our hands, though having my family come and help should also help.

~Eyeless Jack's POV~

I watched as Jeff and Heather were bickering about something. Skylor, LJ, Herobrine and a few others have decided to come watch with me, as their arguing was always pretty funny to watch. Though, no one knew what they were really arguing about, as it changes every few minutes. One day they started arguing about the nicknames Heather comes up for Jeff and ended with how Smiles hates Heather. Now they were arguing about who's better at Halo. My money's on Jeff trying to kill Heather at the end of this argument. You know, normal things that Jeff does.

"You died three seconds into the mission, and kept dying! And you say you're better at Halo than me!" Heather scoffed, crossing her arms and turning slightly away from Jeff. Jeff glared and his grip on his knife tightened, turning his already pale skin paler, if possible.

"You couldn't hit any of the targets during the entire mission! At least I was able to actually hit something!" Jeff countered, earning a growl from Heather, "Maybe those glasses don't help as much as you think!"

"At least I have a reason if I don't play good, I'm half blind! What's your excuse?" Heather asked, "Oh, let me guess," she said, turning back around and dropping her arms back to her side. You could hear the snarky smirk on her lips at her next choice of words, "You're eyes don't work because your smartass decided it would be a good idea to singe off your eyelids, and now they don't work because your dumbass didn't think about the fact that dust gets into your eyes and that's what eyelids are used for. Ya'know, helping clean the dust and shit out of your eyes?"

"Savage, Heather," Skylor gasped next to me, "Savage."

"R- Really guys?" Toby questioned, as he walked in. I looked towards him before looking back, just in time to see Jeff lunge at Heather and try to kill her. Toby sighed as he walked over and pulled Jeff off of Heather.

"Let me go! She deserves to die!" Jeff growled, trying to slash his knife at Heather, who was just out of reach. I walked over and shoved Jeff further away from Heather and helped her up.

"Just for once, shut up Jeff," I sighed, not in the mood to hear his voice any longer. I then turned my attention to Toby, as we haven't seen him much today.

"G- guys," Toby said, getting everyone's attention, including the still fuming Jeff. "Za- Zalgo is g- g- gonna a- attack soon. Sl- Slendy wants ev- every- everyone to get r- ready."

I sighed but agreed with everyone that we would be prepared for the attack, whenever it comes. Usually within the year, as that's the most heads up Slendy can get us. I noticed Heather and Skylor give each other a glance, as they didn't know who Zalgo was.

"Zalgo is a demon who only brings chaos and destruction. He also wishes to bring the apocalypse to Earth, and destroy the multiverse," I started to explain, "though he can't get to this world, he can posses a human and make their eyes turn black, and after a while, their skin starts to turn black. Also, if he is attacking and he's there helping his army, don't go after him. Leave that to Slender and Herobrine, Zalgo has a lot of powers that could easily kill all of us. He did it before and he won't care if he kills us again."

"Who did he kill?" Skylor questioned slowly, as if to not offend anyone.

"Cl- Clockwork," Toby started, looking down, "sh- she was my g- g- girlfriend. Th- there were o- others t- too. Li- like Su- Suicide S- S- Sadie, Ju- Judge Angels, and N- Nurse A- Ann. They w- were good f- friends..." Toby trailed, looking down.

"Oh..." Skylor and Heather murmured, as they looked at each other. A few left the room, reminded of the friends that we've lost. And the few that were in relationships with others. Once there were only a few of us left, I was dragged off to the side by Skylor, out of everyone's hearing.

"Okay, so getting into the topic of girlfriend and boyfriend..." Skylor trailed, looking up at me. I raised an eyebrow behind my mask, what and why would she want to talk to me about this? "Do you like Heather? Do ya' do ya' do ya'??"

"Wha-" I started but soon realized it was a valid question, as Heather and I had spent a lot of time near each other. Though, it was mostly to get away from everyone, as they tended to get quite annoying at times. But, I had to question myself, did I like Heather? Sure I could stand her company and the thought of another cannibal in the house made me feel better about my diet... the fact we also did seem to be alike in general aspects of liking books, and being alone...

Holy shit. I like Heather.

"Well?" Skylor questioned, a sparkle in her eyes as she awaited my response.

"I... I guess I like her..." I murmured, closing my eyes. I like Heather. That's when Skylor squealed and ran out of the room. What the... All she wanted was to ask me if I like Heather and then she just run off? I will never understand girls...