Fifteen

(This is gonna be a bit longer than the other chapters because I didn't feel like splitting this into two chapters, enjoy!)
~Heather's POV~

"So... you guys and Zalgo just have a mutual understanding to not kill each other during November to January because of the holidays?" I questioned, sitting up and looking over at EJ. He nodded as took a bite out of one of his kidneys.

"We have it because Zalgo knows that a lot of his followers want to spend the holidays with family and friends, and so he just gives him the bigger ones to them. Like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years," EJ explained, "everything else is you can take it but you might get killed."

"Glad I'm with you guys then," I replied, "And I guess I should do something for Thanksgiving. So, if you need me, I'll be in the kitchen well into tomorrow." With that, I got up and left the room and started to head downstairs. I saw that Masky, Hoody, and Toby were talking in the kitchen, waiting for something in the oven to finish cooking.

"Hey Heather," Hoody spoke, quietly, giving a slight wave.

"Hey guys," I replied, "Also, since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I'm going to be cooking. It'd be nice if you could stop like Jeff and Skylor from running in and taking all the food as I cook it."

"Also Toby," Masky accused, looking over at Toby. He just rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at me. I chuckled and shook my head. "But why are you cooking? Slendy usually does all the cooking."

"I just thought it would be something nice I could do," I shrugged, opening the pantry door and grabbing a bunch of the boxes. I looked around the cabinets for some bowls, pans, and other items I would need to use for the food for about twenty people. I sighed when I saw that a few of the pots I needed were on the top shelf of the cabinet above the counter tops. Fucking top shelf my ass.

Climbing onto the counter and getting the pots I needed down, I saw a hand reach up and grab the pot I was reaching for without a problem. I swear to God, if I look behind me and I see Herobrine or EJ I'm going to scream. I looked behind me and saw the navy blue of EJ's mask. God. Damn. It. I narrowed my eyes at him and the three proxies behind him, containing their laughter.

"I hate each and every one of you for being taller," I stated, setting the pots on the counter and jumping off of the counter. At that moment, the three proxies let out howls of laughter, Toby actually falling to the floor. Just then Jeff, Dark, and Skylor walked in. They looked at the three before looking over at EJ and I.

"Did you just climb the counter, Heather?" Skylor questioned. I nodded, which made Skylor snicker.

"Bitch, if I remember correctly, if you tried to cook and need some pots, you'd have to climb these counter's too."

"Heather, fucking use your telekinesis!" Skylor replied, shaking her head as she looked around, seeing all the ingredients for the large meal I was making. "MAKE MAC N' CHEESE BITCH!"

"And Slendy told me not to use any of my powers! And I am, but none of ya'll are getting this food 'til tomorrow, 'cuase it's not Thanksgiving. Yet," I turned the faucet on and started filling some of the pots with water to start boiling some of the foods that needed to be boiled and what not.

"Don't you need help?" Jeff questioned, "there are twenty of us, and only two of us don't eat normal food, if you haven't noticed."

"Exactly why I'm getting EJ to help me!" I chirped, turning to face the three.

"What?" he questioned, "I didn't agree to this!" he tried to argue. I looked up at him and grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie.

"Look," I pulled him down to eye level for me, making him nearly fall forward, "You are literally the only person here I can trust to not eat every bit of food before tomorrow. So you're going to help me cook even if you don't want too. I could get Skylor, but I know she'd eat the mac n' cheese the second I poured it into a bowl," I turned to look at her and she just rubbed the back of her neck. "And, Skylor?"

"Yeah?" she tilted her head slightly.

"If I call you, at any point today, it's not because you get food. It's because EJ and I are busy cooking and those three," I gestured towards Toby, Masky, and Hoody, "didn't do their job I asked them and kept the other pasta's out of the room while we cook. And I need you to run someone out of the kitchen. The only person I am certain of that won't try to eat everything is Slendy and Sally. They're fine to enter the kitchen."

"I heard my name?" Sally questioned, poking her head out from behind Jeff's side. It nearly made him jump at the sudden appearance of the small girl. Almost.

"EJ and I are making food for tomorrow, so can I trust you to not eat everything? I'll definitely make you cookies though," at the mention of cookies, her eyes suddenly grew large and a squeal came out of her. Jesus, how high can she go?

"YES!" she yelled, running over and jumping into my arms. I chuckled and hugged her back before putting her down and shooing the others out. I smiled as I turned to EJ and I could already tell he was going to regret coming into the kitchen after me.

~The Next Day~

"EJ, c'mon, get up. We got a few things left to cook," I groaned, slamming my hand down on the alarm clock. He sighed, hugging me closer to his chest as he used my neck as his pillow.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled, burying his face into my neck.

"You've been saying that for the past thirty minutes, no more five more minutes," I chuckled, attempting to sit up though he wouldn't let me. "If you don't let me up, I will not hesitate to slap you."

"Fine," he breathed out, letting me up. I smiled and quickly threw on some clothes before making my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Though, when I walked in, I saw Skylor shoving spoonfuls of mac n' cheese into her mouth. I stared at her until she realized that I was staring. She slowly looked up and smiled before putting the cling wrap back over the mac n' cheese and putting it into the fridge, followed by her putting her spoon into sink. She then ran out of the kitchen, nearly running into EJ and knocking him over.

"And now we need to make more mac n' cheese," I sighed, making EJ groan. I shook my head before walking around and grabbing what I needed to make that last few large meals, like turkey and stuff.

~That Night~

"Alright," I said, sliding the door from the kitchen to the dining room open. I looked around and saw a few new faces, mainly a few of Slendy's proxies and his siblings and family. "So, the food is on the counters and tables into the kitchen, orderly lines, please. No running n'all of that. Also, because EJ and I are the nice people that we are, we made some food for ya'll, just for you."

"Awww! Guys! You shouldn't have!" Skylor yelled, running over and nearly tackling me with a hug.

"Really, like what?" Dark questioned, walking over and pulling Skylor off of me.

"Well," I started, "Masky and Hoody got their favorite cheesecakes, blueberry and strawberry, Toby got chocolate chip waffles, Ben I made you some rupee hard candy, Skylor gets some gourmet steak, Silver gets the slowpoke tail cake- no actual slowpoke, just cake- Herobrine gets the Minecraft cake, Sally gets some homemade ice cream, Jeff, you get the sushi. LJ gets the chocolate covered pretzels, Dark I made you some seared steak, Lui you have the pasta al pomadoro, Jane gets the homemade white chocolate.

"And Slendy... Well I didn't know what you or your family wanted so I just made you pri pri chicken, Splendy get's the rainbow colored cupcakes, Offender gets the kung pao chicken, Trendor gets the tempura and Slander, I made you some artichoke pizza, because that sounded really New Yorkish."

Everyone looked at each other, a lot of them growing wide smiles on their faces before taking off towards the kitchen, nearly knocking me over. Though, EJ was behind me and made sure that I wasn't knocked over by everyone. Slender and his family were the last ones up and as they went by Offender gave me an extremely perverted smirk and a pat on the head, while Splendy literally picked me up and twirled me and thanked me. Slander thanked me for the nice thought and told me it was his favorite pizza, Trendor patted me on the head like Offender, but less creepily, and Slendy gave me a shoulder pat.

Yay! Affection!