Twenty Two

~Skylor's POV~

           After about five minutes or so of waiting, Tony, Robert, some lower class men and women, and our father finally came downstairs. They all seemed pretty surprised that we had escaped, a few looked sick to their stomachs at the sight of their fallen comrades. Though, I'm pretty sure if I was able to see Heather and EJ's faces, they would look at them like they were their next lunch. Which, at this point, they most likely will be.

          "Oh! Skylor!" Heather said, catching my attention, "can you do that cool frost trick? You know, the one?" I nodded quickly, remembering exactly what she meant. I turned back to the group, who seemed confused. Though they quickly regained their composure and raised their weapons. I just pulled down my mask and raised my hands to my mouth, blowing out a kiss to them. They tilted their heads before I flipped them all off, laughing.

         They attempted to shoot at me, though none of their weapons worked, as they were completely frozen. And yes, I am that cool to where I only need to blow some cool air and things freeze. I wouldn't have powers of the elements if I couldn't, now could I? A few of them chucked their weapons to the ground and pulled out knives, other ran towards the door to try and escape. Though, Heather has the door shut and no one is going to escape or enter.

         "You know," Heather said, standing up and stretching her arms above her head before pulling out her baton. "It was probably a really shitty idea for ya'll to think that you could even capture us."

           "Yeah, well, what are you going to do with just a little baton? You and you're boyfriend don't even have proper weapons!" our father stated, taking out a large knife from inside his coat. Heather looked over to EJ and they shared a quick laugh.

           "Just because his weapon is a scalpel, doesn't mean shit. You could have the best weapon in the world, but it doesn't mean jack squat if you don't know how to use it properly. And lemme tell ya'," Heather started, clicking the button on her baton, extending it, "He's good with a scalpel, and I'm good with a scythe."

            "Amen, Heather," I replied, before we high-fived, charging at them. A few were aught off guard and were easily taken down, either a quick slice to the throat or the back of the arm, where one of the main arteries are, was enough to make blood spurt everywhere and they crumple to the ground. After about three minutes of quickly taking down the lower grunts of our father, only three were left. Tony, Robert, and our father.

            "So, Tony, you have an angry, 6'6", cannibal ready to eat you for 1) shooting Heather, 2) shooting Heather, and 3) shooting Heather. Good for you. And dad? You're a peace of fucking shit. Heather I call ripping out his throat!" I whined, pointing to our father.

            "Alright," Heather chuckled, "I get good 'ole Robert the-" In the middle of Heather's sentence, a gun shot went off and Heather fell to the ground.

            "What the actual fuck, we were in the middle of a fucking conversation!" I screamed, looking to see who had just shot Heather in the head. I instantly saw Tony holding a small revolver pistol in his hands, a look of triumph on his face.

           "You mother fuckers!" Heather yelling, getting back up, "Do you know how rude it is to shoot someone in the head? Do you also realize how much more fucked you are for shooting me, again? EJ is going to kill you ten times over." Heather and I looked at their extremely scared faces before looking to EJ who, you could tell, was fuming. Like, if this was a cartoon, he'd have steam coming out of his ears with a red face, eye twitching, the grip on his scalpel making his skin turn completely white kinda fuming.

          While the three were stunned, EJ moved faster than light towards Tony, cutting his wrists. Before his revolver even clanged to the ground, EJ had stabbed him at least five time in the stomach, a couple of times in the heart, and sliced his throat. Yeah, he was pretty ticked off if you couldn't tell.

        When I looked over at Heather she had already launched herself at Robert, who was now trying to dodge her quick swings, Though, he was no match for Heather, she was a blur. In a few, quick seconds, he was already falling to the ground, cuts covering his upper body. She then moved towards EJ to attempt to calm the fuming man, as he was mutilating Tony's body. Still, I feel no remorse for him. Piece of shit, shooting Heather twice, and once in the head! Like seriously! Who does that!? And in the middle of a conversation no less!

       I turned towards our father, who was trying to hide the fat he was shaking in his boots. He raised his knife up to attempt to protect him, though I sighed and used my katana to easily slap it out of his hand. And here I thought he would actually try and put up a fight! He really does fail at a lot of things, doesn't he? Father, mafia leader, fighter. Jeez, this is sad. I didn't bother messing around, and just stabbed him in the heart before he could react to the fact I had just slapped his knife out of his hand, before turning around and seeing Heather was able to indeed, get EJ to stop mutilating Tony.

          "Alright, let's go home. EJ, how the hell did you get here so quickly?" I questioned, walking over and grabbing our phones and anything else that they took off of us. 

           "It's something Slender showed us, I guess he forgot to show you guys," he replied, before drawing the operator symbol on the wall with the copious amounts of blood that was now filling the room. Jeez, we sure did make this a blood bath. And to think, we didn't even try that hard. "So, it took a few tries for me to figure it out, but basically, you draw the operator symbol on a wall and think about where you want to go before just putting your hand on it and pushing though."

          "Alright, seems simple enough," I gave Heather her phone back, before walking over to the symbol and placing my hand on it. I closed my eyes and thought about Dark's room. Attempting to push my hand through, I felt like I was falling for a second before landing on something comfy. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was now on Dark's bed, with him staring at me like I was crazy.

         "How the hell did you just fall from the ceiling, and I take it that your plan went well? Considering that your hoodie is soaking wet with blood?" he questioned, giving me a 'what' face.

         "Oh yeah, it went really well. We all got what we wanted, and to tell you the truth, it's something Slendy taught EJ. Basically teleportation just by drawing the operator symbol, thinking about a place, and pushing on the symbol. I thought about your room, mainly because I didn't want my room to get bloody, you know how hard it is to get blood out of white carpet?" I questioned.

         "Uh, no," he replied, "I have black and green everything. Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of bed sheets though?" I smiled under my mask, shaking my head.

         "No, but now you do," with that, I took off my hoodie and grabbed some of his clothes before walking into the bathroom to take a shower. As I did so, I heard an audible sigh come from him, as he got up to change his sheets. Ha! Sucker.