Nineteen

~Heather's POV~

       Finally, after about four months, EJ is finally letting me leave the house on my own. Jesus, I didn't think he could be that protective over me. Like, I understand that the injuries I got were bad, but seriously, I can't freaking die. Get hurt, yes, but die? No. That is physically impossible for me. Though, the pain can be a bit unbearable...

"Heather! You ready to go pay a visit to some 'old friends'?" Skylor questioned, a notable smile and happiness hinted in her tone.

"Yep," I replied, throwing on one of EJ's hoodies, "EJ! I'm stealing one of your hoodies!"

"Why?" he stuck his head out of the lab and saw me and Skylor ready to leave.

"I like how it's big on me, and Skylor and I are going to go see a couple of 'friends', if you will. She got permission from Slendy already," I explained. He looked between us for a few seconds before turning his gaze to me.

"Fine," he breathed out, "but I swear to God Heather, if you get hurt, I'm going to be a little pissed off."

"EJ, I have a weapon, I have magic, and I have a Skylor with me. I think I'll be fine," I chuckled, walking over and placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"'A Skylor' is probably the best description of me ever, thanks Heather," Skylor sighed. I smiled and left with Skylor.

~Later~

"And if you look to your right, you'll see the asshole scientist who was like 'let's fuck with Skylor.' And," Skylor added a bit too happily, "if you look to your left, we can see the house that belongs to the asshole who hurt you! Let's kill them together!" Skylor laughed quietly, putting her hands together in the typical madman way.

"I wanna watch their houses burn. With all of their family inside," I darkly chuckled. Skylor nodded before agreeing.

We went to the closer house, which was Skylor's captor. We did our quick routine of finding the best window or door to enter from, making sure we wouldn't wake the family dog if they had any. I used my telekinesis to unlock our window before silently climbing in after Skylor. The house itself was fairly large, though not as big as Slendy's. We crept around the house and looked around, seeing that the scientist had a lab in the basement, a toy room for a kid, a kitchen, and three bedrooms upstairs. Each holding a kid and the parents.

"You take the kids, I'll get the parents. And let's not burn the house down, shall we? Let's save that for your friend," Skylor snickered. I nodded and went into the first kid's room. It was for an older boys room, the walls were painted a grey color and there was nearly every type of gaming console in the room along with piles of game stacks here and there. I pulled up my mask and walked over to the bed, pulling out my scythe and extending it.

The slight shink sound of my scythe extending was enough to wake him up, though I put a hand over his mouth and slit his throat. No need for torture on the kids or the wife. As they most likely had no idea what their father and husband were doing. I made my way out of the boys room and into the girls room.

After a little while, Skylor was finally satisfied with her torture of the scientist and we were on our way to the other's house. Once doing the same routine to them, I made my way to the garage and grabbed the large container of gasoline. Pouring its contents out over some of the less flammable and some of the more flammable items in the house, I decided that was sufficient. Pulling a small match box out of my pocket. I lit one and flicked it onto the trail of gasoline I had made, before we made our way out of the house.

Watching from the woods, we waited for the fire department to arrive, though it took them a solid fifteen minutes. By then, the house was already engulfed and it was more than I could've hoped for. The entire house was burnt to a crisp.

~Later~

We smiled as our fathers house came into view. One final loose end to take care of before we headed home. And the night was still young, it only being three in the morning. We did a quick routine of checking the house before making our way inside, though we looked everywhere upstairs and there was no sign of him. We looked at each other before looking around once more, finding that a basement had been added onto the house. Why is he up and downstairs at three in the morning?

We took a quick glance at each other before gently swinging the door open, as we didn't want the door to creak. As the door opened, we could see a light on and hear voices talking. I motioned for Skylor to stay put before slowly and quietly descending the stairs. Being cloaked in black made it much easier to blend in, even if there was a light on.

"So, the government finally shut the place down?" A woman with short red hair asked. I couldn't see any of there faces well, as they were either facing away or others were blocking their faces.

"Yes, and only two were missing. So take a wild guess as to who were missing," another voice said. That would be our 'father'. He had short brown hair, bright green eyes, and stood at a measly five foot six.

"You're daughters. So what are you planning to do, huh boss? You know they have powers, and who knows how long they've been out of that place. We at least know for a few months," a taller guy piped up. He had long black hair that was slicked back.

"I have you here, you're the best protection I can get, Tony. You've been in the military and I know even with their powers you could beat them," our father replied, gesturing towards him.

"I don't know.." he replied, shaking his head, "I might have dealt with with people shooting at me, but I've never dealt with people who have powers." There was a murmuring between them. The red haired female, Tony, our father, a female with long blonde hair, and another male with short grey hair talked it out while two men, seemingly twins, walked away from the table. They walked over to the air vent on the wall and lit some cigarettes, giving me a good view of them. They both had the same chiseled face, hazel eyes, and short white hair.

I waved Skylor down just a little bit until she was at the end of the staircase, just far enough out to not get their attention. I nodded towards the two guys and she nodded, sticking to the shadows and making her way over to them. I went the opposite direction and made my way so I was behind my father.

"And it seems now, you can test all of your skills. Tony, if you will," our father said. I was confused until Tony, who I could now see the face of, had blue eyes and a slim face, pulled out a pistol and took a shot at me, hitting me in the thigh where the pole once was.

"OF FOR FUCKS SAKE OUT OF ALL THE GOD DAMN PLACES YOU COULD'VE SHOT ME YOU SHOT ME THERE?!" I screamed catching them all off guard.