Seven

~Heather's POV~

     I sighed as I stepped out of the shower. A few days ago I saw Skylor leave the room with EJ and come squealing back a few minutes later. I asked her what it was about, but she never told me. Just said that in due time I'll understand. God damn her and her riddles.

      Once I dried off and made sure my hair wasn't dripping wet, I went to grab my mask and glasses, only to notice they weren't there. That explains the small gust of air I heard. Someone that could teleport went in here and grabbed them! I suspect Ben or Dark. Slendy isn't one for pranks and disregarding a persons space. Herobrine, well I know he wouldn't walk in on someone in the shower. And as far as I know, no one else has teleporting powers.

       I will kill them.

       I walked out of the bathroom and out of my bedroom, going down the twisting halls. Once I neared the living room, I could hear snickering and laughing.

       "BEN! DARK!" I yelled, hearing the snickering die down. I closed my eyes as I walked in, not wanting them to see my eyes. "Give me back my glasses and mask. NOW!"

~Jeff's POV~

      We waited as Ben returned with Heather's mask and glasses. None of us could wait to see what her face really looked like. I mean seriously, she hasn't taken them off once since she has been here. Though, Skylor warned us all hell was gonna break loose if we did.

We were wrong. We were very wrong.

"BEN! DARK! Give me back my glasses and mask! NOW!" Heather growled as she rounded the corner. Her eyes were shut but other than that we could see her face. Her face seemed overall normal, except for one thing. The large gash across her cheek from the right corner of mouth all the way to her ear, with stitches on it. It pulled at her mouth, giving her a sinister smirk.

We immediately stopped our laughing as we saw her face. Her face was contorted with rage, even if we couldn't see her eyes. Her smile giving her another reason to be feared, as it made her look insanely happy being in rage. Once she held her hand out, Ben put her glasses and mask in it. She then put her glasses on instantly before tying the mask around her face.

Before anyone could say anything, she pinned Ben to the wall. She growled at him and muttered something low enough so only he could hear. Ben's eyes widened as she slowly moved away from him and left the room, making sure to glare at us behind her face wear.

"Aaaand, Ben will be the first one dead," Skylor concluded as she watched Heather storm out of the room. EJ looked between us before looking at where Heather went, back at us, and then left the room, following Heather.

"Hey, where ya' going EJ?" LJ questioned, only to gain no response, "Well that's rude."

        "When does EJ not just up and leave? He's like that LJ," I said, LJ looked over at me before nodding in agreement. EJ does have a tendency to just up and leave at times, "Though, I think this time he has a reason," I snickered, "he likes Heather!"

         "Either EJ is going to his death, or Heather is going to let him comfort her, there's a fifty-fifty shot.." Ben mumbled, "Also, don't fuck with Heather."

           "Why do you say that?" Dark asked, tilting his head a little as Ben pushed himself up off the floor.

           "Because when she had her hand around my throat, I couldn't breathe at all," he replied, "it's like she has inhuman strength..."

            "She's been practicing using her telekinesis, she can use it to manipulate a lot more than just objects, like making herself faster or stronger," Skylor interrupted, "If you put in like, a mastery level, she's probably one step away from controlling the universe."

               "The fuck?" I questioned, "what can she do then?"

             "Uh... A lot. Like, increase her speed and strength, manipulate the weather, if she wanted too, she could control your thoughts, emotions, and body, though that one drains her a lot... she can cause physical wounds on you just by thinking it..." Skylor explained, "Yeah.. she's really overpowered but she has limited energy to spend on it. Stuff like making her stronger or faster doesn't take a lot of energy but the more advanced things she does, i.e. controlling a body and wounding one, that takes up more and more. So you guys don't really have that much to worry about."

       "That doesn't make us feel any safer," Silver replied, dropping his shoulders. "Like, c'mon! She could kill us at any minute and half of us are already dead! I can't die again! The last time I died, I was left as a head."

         "We know Silver," everyone said in unison.

~*~

        "So, how'd it go with Heather EJ?" I questioned, as he walked back into the room. EJ just stared at me before looking around the room at everyone, taking a seat in an empty chair.

        "As long as you don't mess with her, I've made sure she won't hurt most of you. No promises to Ben, Dark, or you, Jeff," EJ replied, now looking at the TV as a few of us played Halo: Reach. "She doesn't seem to like you three very much, but for the rest she's on good terms."

          "Well, that's rude," Dark spoke up, taking his eyes off the TV and looking over at EJ. I took this time to start spawn killing him with Ben. I've learned to play with Ben, not against, the cheating bastard, "HEY!"

          "Well, you and Ben did conspire against her and took her mask and glasses, when those are the only things protecting her face from what the 'scientists' did to her, and Jeff. I don't know about you. She said it was your face she doesn't trust. Something about it being creepy and ugly."

           "WHAT?!" it was my turn to stare at EJ, hate building up in my eyes. I didn't care about the fact Dark was now spawn camping me. How could she even think and say something like that?! My face is beautiful! Forever and always!

          "Jeff, she can and will make you dig your own grave. And then make you stab yourself, trust me, she did that to one of the scientists, then got another one to bury that one. It was pretty funny to watch, actually..." Skylor trailed. I sighed and let the anger disappear, I can't go dying on these assholes. They may annoy the shit out of me and I may want to kill them all the time, but they're the only family I got and I know that they'd be sad if they lost me. Damn it!

           "Stop killing me you stupid elf boy!" I yelled and hit Dark in the back of the head, making Ben laugh before realizing my insult also went to him.

          "HEY! I'm not an elf boy!" Ben countered, along with Dark.

         "Yes you are! You got the ears for it!" I flicked Ben's ear, making his hand fly up to his ear.

          "At least I'm not pale as fuck with a stupid grin!" Dark countered.

          "He can't ever look like he's mad," Ben snickered. That was it before we ended up all getting into a fight.