Eight

~Skylor's POV~

I shook my head as Ben, Dark and Jeff started a fight. God damn it. I'm in love with a fucking idiot. I sighed as I forced them all apart with wind, making the three look over at me. I smiled and walked between them.

"If you three start one more fight while I'm here, I will not hesitate to burn ya'll. You're annoying as fuck when you argue," I said, before plopping myself down on the sofa and picking up a controller. The three narrowed their eyes at me, but didn't complain and didn't fight again. Good.

"So can we play a game that Ben can't cheat at? Like Mario Party or something? And if we find him cheating, can we kick him out?" I questioned, making Ben look at me with a hurt expression, which made everyone else laugh.

"I can hear you guys from the library, shut the fuck up," Heather seethed as she walked into the room. Ben squeaked and hid behind the sofa, getting a laugh out of everyone. She sighed before leaving the room to probably go back to her books.

"I really wanna know what EJ and Heather talked about earlier. He seems to be the only one who can actually calm her down other than you Skylor," Ben wondered aloud.

"Well if you must know why EJ can do that...." I started, sighing heavily, "they like each other."

"WHAT?!" everyone screamed after taking the information in. I laughed at their reaction. That was great.

"Yeah, I asked EJ if he liked Heather and he sounded pretty surprised himself. I guess it's not everyday that he comes to the realization that he likes someone. And Heather? She's just easy to read if you can read her," I replied.

"Well damn," Jeff started, "EJ's gonna get laid," doing the motions of him rubbing someone off.

"Really Jeff?" EJ questioned, walking into the room with Heather. She just sighed and shook her head.

"So, when y'all gonna date?" LJ questioned, tilting his head slightly. Heather and EJ just shrugged and plopped themselves down on one of the sofas, EJ nonchalantly putting an arm around the back of the sofa and over Heather's shoulders.

"Awwww, EJ, that's so cute!" I exclaimed, making him look over at me. "You have an arm around Heather!"

"Skylor," Heather growled, "shut the fuck up."

"Heather why do you like EJ?" Ben questioned. Heather looked over at him, probably questioning why he wants to know. "Really, why?"

"We both hate all of you, we like books, were both cannibals, not to mention we just get along well," Heather explained.

"That can't be all," I pressed, earning a look from her, "ooo have you seen his face?"

"Yeah," she replied sarcastically, "now that adds him being tall, dark, and handsome to the list."

"Oh my god," I choked as tears brimmed my eyes, "you're taking fifty shades of grey literally." It took a moment for everyone to realize before nearly everyone but them laughed. Others facepalmed, "Hey! You have to admit that was a good one!"

"You're dumbasses," Heather sighed, putting a hand to her head. I couldn't tell what EJ was thinking, but he was probably pretty annoyed, considering his hand was balled.

"Just leave us alone or I will put Smiles piss and shit in your food," Heather giggled, "though I could probably do worse, I could put organs in your food." EJ snorted before letting out a laugh.

"I would help her, so you guys better leave us alone or else," you could tell EJ was smirking behind his mask.

~Later~

"GUYS!" Masky screeched, running into the room, "ZALGO! HE'S NEARLY HERE! GET YOUR WEAPONS AND GO OUTSIDE!" Everyone looked at each other before quickly scrambling to their rooms and getting their weapons ready. I quickly ran to my room and put on my X sword sheath on my back, placing my swords in them carefully. I made sure my mask was on right before heading out of my room and seeing everyone rush to the entrance and out the door.

I went the opposite direction and to Heather's room, as I didn't see her rush outside. When I got to her room, I saw her gripping her head and hunched over by her desk. I rushed over to her side, instantly worried about her.

"Heather? Are you okay??" I questioned, putting a hand to her back. She nodded, before taking out some ibuprofen from her desk.

"Yeah, just a headache... I've been getting them recently and they've been pretty bad, but I'll be fine," she replied, taking a tablet before running out of the room with me. We ran outside and saw everyone standing in a line, ready to protect the house they call home. Over the past few days, we had been getting a few more 'friends' and such over the past few days to help defend the house. There was Kate the chaser, Jason the toy maker, and about ten of Slendy's proxies and his family; excluding Splendor. Even EJ's pet? Seed Eater came to help out.

That's when we noticed it.

The large glowing lights coming closer to the mansion. That must be Zalgo and his army. Slendy told us to not to engage until they were much closer, we were to attack but also defend the mansion.

~Third Person POV~

As the large army marched closer to the mansion, the pasta's stood around the mansion, ready to protect their home even at the cost of their life. It was the only place they knew and while they did murder people, they weren't just about to lay down their weapons and let Zalgo walk all over them and destroy the multiverse. It was their home too.

Zalgo, who was near the front of the army, smiled as he saw the pasta's lined up against the front of the house. Though his attention was on one person in particular. His daughter. That's right, Zalgo had two daughters. Though, the last time he attacked the pasta's they were able to kill Lazari, but now, he had let them take his daughter in and he knows that they had become her friends. Now, all he needs to do is take her back to his own dimension and prepare for the real attack. That's what this attack was all about. A distraction.

Zalgo walked out in front of the army as they stopped at the tree line. He was a head taller than the rest and his skin was pitch black. His eyes a burning crimson. He was ready to take his daughter when the distraction began, but first, he needed to make it known that she was his daughter and there was nothing in his way that could stop him from taking her.