Eighteen

~Skylor's POV~

      It's been a couple of weeks now, and Herobrine and Slendy are pretty much healed. Damn them and their quick healing. Heather needs it damn it! Because as of right now, the literal hole in her leg is still healing along with the huge gash on her back. EJ said it would take a couple of months even if she has a faster healing. Like what the fuck.

       Though, can I really complain? She had the worst wounds, and the other two, aren't exactly human..ish. Well, Herobrine is, I guess, but he's from a video game and just went there, two days later and boom, he's back to normal. And Slendy barely got anything done to him. Though, I'm sure he just has a faster healing than Herobrine and Heather and that his healing abilities just kinda made him look better off by the time he got to the house.

        I sat down beside Dark in the gaming room and grabbed the controller from his hands before the round started. I smiled as he gave me a 'why' look with a frown and puppy dog eyes. I held in my laughter as I played with Jeff, Ben, and Liu. After a little while, we decided to go for a small lunch break, though, as we walked downstairs, we saw EJ giving Heather a piggy back ride.

        This either made us laugh, or tilt out heads in complete confusion. This outbreak of ours, caused both to turn around, Heather sighing.

        "Look," Heather started, "This was the only way I could get EJ to let me out of his god forsaken room. He doesn't want me walking on my leg."

        "It's not my fault it isn't healing as fast as I thought," EJ replied, sighing. "Besides, you shouldn't be walking on it either way. If you walk on it as it is right now it won't heal right, or it'll take even longer to heal."

        "Wow EJ, I didn't know you went that soft for Heather," Jeff spoke up, snickering along with Ben and Dark.

        "Shut up Jeff, I didn't know you went soft for Sally," Heather retorted, "considering I saw you multiple times, her dressing you up in pink dresses and doing t-"

        "SHUT UP HEATHER!" Jeff screeched, making Heather laugh, "At least I don't need to wear a bright pink bra!" Jeff pointed to her bra strap that was showing.

         Heather faked gasped, "Oh my God!" she sarcastically started, "Skylor! He knows! We might as well tell Victoria because her secret's out! I don't know what we're going to do now! Skylor, what are we going to do??" I tried my hardest to keep my laughter in but soon fell to the ground, holding my stomach and crying. I probably sounded like a madman as I cackled, gaining odd looks from everyone.

          "I think my work here is done," Heather smile. "Alright EJ, to the kitchen! I want waffles!" she patted the top of his head a few times, like an excited kid. I gave a quick huff, though we knew, probably only I did, that he was smiling and if he had eyes he would be rolling them.

         "Awww!" chirped a voice from behind us. When I looked, I saw Sally on Jane's shoulders, "that was adorable!" she smiled brightly and hummed a tune before turning to Jeff. "Hey Jeffy? When are you gonna have a tea party with me again? I have a new red dress for you to try on!" We turned to look at Jeff but in an instant he was already gone. We laughed at his reaction as we made our way to the kitchen, only to see Heather stuffing her face with Toby, with waffles. EJ was sitting beside, head in his arms on the table.

         "Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Heather," I face palmed. She turned to me and tilted her head, humming at me. "How the fuck are we sisters?"

          "I ask myself that question every day," Dark and Ben said. We all looked at them before we turned back to her.

          "Technically, we're half sisters, so the height n' shit we're the same. Also, it's not my fault, blame those stupid scientists. OH! That reminds me, they finally shut that place down because the government found out what they were doing to the people there. So, now we could technically go and find the shits that did this to us and our 'dad' and have a little fun," she sighed before turning to EJ, "After I heal of course, for EJ's sake. He'd throw a fit."

          "I would not!" he countered, shooting up and looking over at her.

         "That's not what happened this morning when I tried walking. You had to literally pick me up and put me back onto the bed and we argued for thirty minutes before you made me lay back down. Then another hour before I got you to agree to take me down to the kitchen," Heather smirked, "you throw hissy fits all the time over me, and they're adorable." She patted his cheek before going back to eating her waffles.

        "I do not throw hissy fits Heather," EJ tried to convince her, though she just shrugged. I walked over and put my hands on his shoulders and smiled at him.

        "Don't worry, she's an ass all the time. And stubborn. But she grows on you," I skipped over to the fridge before throwing open the door and seeing some mac n' cheese. PLEASE LET IT BE MADE BY HEATHER! I took of the cling wrap before grabbing a spoon and shoving a spoonful into my mouth. YES IT'S HEATHER'S!!! I sat down between her and Toby before shoving some spoonfuls into my mouth.

         "I know, it's why I love her and now you're shoving spoonfuls of macaroni into your mouth like Heather does with waffles. And this is how you two are related," EJ sighed, putting a gloved hand over his mask. Heather and I looked at each other before looking over at the others and shrugging, continuing to eat.