Twelve

~Third Person POV~

As the Creepypasta fought the followers and Zalgo himself, the followers stood no match against them, they were dropping like flies. Once a good third of the army had fallen, unloyal and terrified followers started to flee in terror. The Creepypasta's were too much for them to handle, being trained killers and all.

       At that moment, Heather started to wake up. Groggily, she opened her eyes to see that a lot of things were blurry, though she could make out a few things. Slenderman and the man who had knocked her out were standing above her protectively while they fought Zalgo. Why were these two strange men doing that? Who knows.

        Zalgo watched as his followers were chased off and the remaining injured ones were killed off. This was not how this battle was supposed to go. He sighed to himself and before he knew it, he felt Slenderman's tentacle-like appendages snake around his torso, arms, legs and finally, his neck.

        "You are only delayi-" he started but was cut off as Slenderman easily snapped his neck and dropped the lifeless body to the ground.

         "With him gone," Slenderman started, "Heather should get her memories back soon." He and Herobrine turned to look down at her, and saw that she was curled up into a tight ball clutching her head.

        EJ and Skylor finished killing the few followers that were left before practically running to Heather. They saw her state and ran to her side, EJ carefully picking her up and leaning her into his chest. That's when Heather outstretched her arms and started to give Herobrine the middle finger.

        "I'm going to kill you, you fucking asshole! First of all you broke my god damn nose and then you kicked my head in!" she glared daggers at where he stood, making him stare for a second before regaining his composure.

        "If I didn't knock you out, who knows what you would have done to the house and to us. If you want to blame anyone, blame Zalgo," he replied, a bored expression written all over his face.

       "Yeah, that's why I'm going to kick your ass then go kill Zalgo, because fuck you and him," Heather stated crossing her arms.

        "No one can go into the dimension that Zalgo is in, that is why he still tries and fails," Slendy stated, getting a smile out of Heather.

       "I know, he's a dumbass for showing me how to get there and teaching me some shit he can do," she started, attempting to stand up, but EJ only stood up with her in his arms, "EJ, put me down."

       "No."

        "I can walk EJ, put me down."

        "No. I'm taking you to my lab so I can fix your nose and bandage your head. You also need some rest, so you can tell Slendy this later," with a quick nod to Slendy, EJ left with Heather in his arms. Heather sighed in defeat and crosses her arms before looking up at him.

       "I missed your stubborn ass, I hope you know that," she said, laying her head on his shoulder. He smiled under his mask and hugged her closer to him.

        "Of course I did, you don't even know how much I missed you," he replied before setting her down on the table in the middle of his lab. He scampered off in search of the items he would need before returning and setting the items down on a small rollable table next to the one Heather was on. "This might sting a bit," EJ  said, not waiting for an answer and placing her nose back in the right place.

       "Ow."

        "Sorry," he replied, cleaning up the dried blood around her nose before walking around and cleaning the wound on the back of her head. "When you take a shower, don't use any shampoo or conditioner for a few days, it might get this infected."

        "Alright," Heather said, "would you like me to stay with you so you can keep an eye on me?" she questioned, wiggling her eyebrows, though she knew he wouldn't see.

         "Actually, yes, I would," he stated, now starting to wrap her head. Once he was finished he started to place everything back in its place or throw it away. Heather smiled and walked over to EJ, moving the mask slightly and kissing his cheek. He jumped in slight surprise, as she would usually just kiss the mask, respecting he didn't like taking it off.

        "That was adorable," Heather said, giving him a slight smirk. He blushed slightly and moved his mask back in place, not risking, and not wanting to know, if blush showed up on his skin. That's when he remembered what Skylor said, how Heather wouldn't care what he looked like, she would most likely think he's just cute. He sighed to himself and mulled over his options, but decided to show Heather his face. It was now or never, right?

       "Heather?" EJ asked, as she started to walk to the door. She stopped and turned to him, giving a hum in response, "how much do you wish to see my face?"

        "Well, a lot, but I respect it if you don't want too just yet," Heather stated with a shrug. "I was kinda forced to show everyone my face thanks to Ben and Zalgo, the fuckers...." Heather mumbled the last part but EJ still caught it, making him smile slightly.

       He walked over to Heather before lifting his mask up slightly and kissing her forehead. He hadn't really paid attention to their height difference until now, as he usually gave her a kiss when they were sitting down, but she barely stood at, maybe, his second rib bone. For some reason, that just made his heart flutter, realizing that she was cuter from this angle, having to look up at him.

       Heather wrapped her arms around his torso and laid her head on his chest, unable to give him a kiss. She mumbled under her breath that it was unfair that he was so tall and it was stupid genetics at their worst, only making EJ laugh. He pulled his mask off and set it softly down on the table before wrapping his arms around her.

        "You could have ended up with Herobrine, he's even taller than I am. So is LJ and Slendy," EJ stated, pulling her closer.

        "Yeah, but Herobrine is a jerk, LJ is... well he's pretty nice but he's a doll and Slendy isn't one for showing much affection unless it's to Sally. He's practically her father." Heather snorted, "he's practically all of our dad's."

        "Yeah," EJ smiled, he crouched down to her level, making her turn her head to him. At first she was confused but that quickly turned to a smile and her hands flew to his face, cupping his cheeks.

        "Holy shit your fucking adorable as fuck. What the fucking fuck EJ, you've been holding out on me!" EJ laughed at her reaction, nearly making him fall over. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled at her.

         "I was not expecting that reaction from you, but that was adorable," he sighed happily.

       "What? Were you expecting me to just stare and be like 'what the fuck...' or something?" Heather questioned, "I mean seriously EJ, I know your grey skinned and have no eyes. You really think I wasn't going to think your cute because of that? Idiot," she punched me in the arm, and I just smiled and shrugged. "Oh my God... I GET TO WAKE UP TO THIS! YES! YOU'RE SO FUCKING ADORABLE!!!" EJ attempted to contain his laughter but couldn't and fell to the ground, holding his stomach, while Heather stood triumphantly above him. That was the first time Heather had made him laugh that hard and was proud of herself.