Twenty Four

~Skylor's POV~

"So... Let me get this straight," I sighed, looking towards EJ. "You want me, to help you, get Heather to agree to marry you? Bitch, I thought the pasta's didn't have weddings."

"Skylor, the only couples that were here were Toby and Clockwork and BP and Judge Angels, and well... you know.." he replied, sighing. I nodded, remembering the conversation. Poor Toby and BP...

"But how am I supposed to help? You literally just go get her a ring. To be honest, you could throw it at her and be like 'marry me?' and I'm pretty sure she'd be confused for a few seconds, realize it's a ring and process your questioned, before dying of happiness," I explained, "as she has stated before, she's a simple woman of simple needs. Which is actually really accurate."

"That.. is true," he replied. We talked for a few more minutes before he left, going to go find a ring for Heather. I shook my head. Like seriously, they've been going out for what, a year and a half? Two years now and they met like three years ago? Wait... DARK AND I HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAME OH GOD!

~Heather's POV~

"So.. you wanna marry Skylor?" I questioned, Dark nodding. He nodded, smiling at me, waiting for me to help him, if I was. Should I? Yeah... It's Skylor. "Can you bring other people into Ocarina of Time? Because I know if you could and you brought her into it and proposed in there, she'd freak out."

"Really? That's all I have to do? Just... take her into the game and ask her?" he questioned, I nodded.

"Yeah, she really loves the Zelda games, so I mean..." I smiled. His face lit up before taking off. Well, I know what Skylor's gonna get. I chuckled to myself, walking out of Dark's room and going towards the game room. When I walked in, I saw Ben, Jeff, Skylor and Herobrine playing Call of Duty. I shook my head as Ben and Herobrine we're making it difficult for Skylor and Jeff to win. Mainly because they were manipulating the game. I plopped down between Jeff and Herobrine and watched as the game continued to glitch in spots and rewind Skylor and Jeff.

        "You were right, glitching the game is more fun," Herobrine smiles and high fived Ben, laughing. This in turn made Skylor and Jeff growl, glaring at them. I put a hand to Jeff's chest, blocking him from jumping over me and at Herobrine.

        "Sit your ass down Jeff and you two stop glitching the fucking game, or I'll make you," I stated, crossing my arms when Jeff settled back down.

         "Yes ma'am..." Ben quickly stated, looking down. Herobrine just gave us a questioning look and shrugged it off, continuing to glitch the game. "Herobrine stop, she will kill you!" Ben tried to argue, only for him to shrug. I smiled to myself and made him hand the controller to me, before making him get up and do cartwheels.

       "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He question yelled, only for the four of us to laugh.

       "And this is what you get for fucking with Skylor and Jeff. Still doesn't mean I like you Jeff," I smiled at him. He just shrugged and we continued playing as I let Herobrine go.

~Later~

      After about three hours of playing Call of Duty, Dark walked into the room. He gave me a quick smile before going over to Skylor. He's going to ask her if she wants to go into the game, isn't he?

        "Skylor, so Heather told me you've always wanted to go into a Zelda game, and I think I might be able to do that," Dark smiled at her, making her jump up. She threw the controller towards us before going 'hell yes!' And leaving with him. Oh, she is going to get such a big surprise! I chuckled, earning glances from the three.