Eleven

~Before the Attack~
~Heather's POV~

          I groaned as I opened my eyes, though I couldn't see much as everything was pretty blurry. I reached up to my face as I sat up, realizing that my mask and glasses have been removed. Shit. I fumbled around beside me, finding a bedside table with what felt like a lamp and.... glasses. Hopefully these were mine, please let them be mine. I quickly picked them up and put them on, realizing that they were indeed mine. Thank god.

          I looked around the room and saw that this definitely was not in my room at the house. I guess that whole thing wasn't a dream as I had hoped. As I looked around, I noticed that two people had walked into the room, wearing clothes that resembled the clothes that Zalgo's followers resembled.... I think... everything was actually pretty fuzzy up until.... wait... I DON'T REMEMBER!!

         "Who are you...?" I questioned, darting my eyes around for something to use as a weapon, only to see absolutely nothing.

         "We are followers of your father, Zalgo. He wishes to speak to you now that you are awake," the one with blonde hair and green eyes said. He was taller than the other and he had black hair and brown eyes. I nodded slowly before getting up and walking after them, though my legs felt numb. How long was I out for The two men noticed my wobbly legs and the one with black hair helped me.

        "You've been out for nearly a month, Zalgo was starting to wonder when you'd wake up or if Slenderman had done anything harmful to you," the black haired one stated. Slenderman? Why did that name sound familiar, but as a friendly name? We walked for a while until we got to a large open room, with a man with pitch black skin and red eyes sitting on what is basically a thrown.

        "Ah, Heather! You've finally woken up!" I could only assume this was Zalgo, my father. He was... different, that's for sure. Zalgo waves the two men away as he walked over to me, giving me a warm hug.

        After a while of talking, Zalgo had 'caught me up' on his plan to help the multiverse, though the Creepypasta's have been keeping him from his goal. Though I couldn't place it, it felt like he wasn't telling me everything, though I pushed that thought out of my head. He was my father and I mean, you only get one father.

        "So, once you get your strength back, I'm going to teach you some of my own skills," Zalgo smiled, standing up and offering a hand to me. "It shouldn't be hard to use your magic or turn into another form like me."

          "Alright.. I'm up for it," I replied, as it did sound cool. Another form and magic, how cool?

~A Few Months Later~

         I plopped myself down on the bed, as Zalgo and I had just finished a training session. He doesn't let any of his followers watch, as he's scared that some of them might get killed in the crossfire by accident. He was also right about my powers being easy to use, it felt natural to actually use them.

          I rolled over and looked up at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep. Tomorrow we would be going to the Creepypasta mansion and getting rid of them, as Zalgo needed them gone to help the multiverse. I still didn't understand that part, why would they want to stop him if he's only trying to help? Maybe there's something he isn't telling me? Oh well, I'm too tired to think about that.

~~~~~~~

        Once I woke up, I put on my own outfit that Zalgo had made for me. It looked different than the outfits that his followers wore and more like the black outfit he himself wears. Though my outfit had a touch of blue and red in it. He also gave me new glasses, as he feared the tinted ones would get in the way.

        As we made our way through the forest that is around the mansion, it felt somehow familiar. But he did say that I was here for some time before I lost my memories. We made our way through the seemingly never ending forest and into a large open field with an overly large mansion in the middle. The inhabitants of the house were starting to come out and protect the mansion. All of them looked vaguely familiar, especially the man with the blue mask and the girl with the katana's.

            "HEATHER!!" the girl yelled, "I swear to mother fucking Jesus Christ, if you believed anything that Zalgo has said, I will personally come over there and beat your ass." I blinked a few times before slightly tilting my head.

           "Who are you..." I questioned.

          "WHAT?!" she screamed, "HOW THE HELL COULD YOU FORGET YOUR OWN GOD DAMN SISTER YOU DUMB BITCH I'M GOING TO END YOU!!" she started to stomp over towards me but her hood was grabbed by a dark man her height. "LET ME GO DARK I NEED TO BEAT SOME SENSE INTO HEATHER!!" WHEN DID I HAVE A SISTER?!

           "You don't think I want to do that either Skylor?!" the guy with the blue mask responded, "if she forgot you, she forgot me! I'm her boyfriend for fuck's sake!" Boyfriend? I had a boyfriend? NOW I'M SO CONFUSED! I looked over at Zalgo before looking back at them. All he did was send his army out to fight the 'pasta's.

           Everyone started to fighting, weapons clashing and people dropping like flies. Zalgo went ahead and started fighting Slenderman, the only one he really cared to tell me about and I just went ahead with the plan. Start killing off the other pasta's while the strongest one is preoccupied with Slender. That is, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, a tall man with brown hair, white eyes, and a teal shirt smiled before punching me in the face.

            I fell to the ground as my glasses flew off my face from the force of the punch. I held a hand up to my face and felt blood trickle down from my nose. Well... That was unexpected. And now everything is blurry. Great. I once again felt a large force against the back of my head and saw everything go black.