Twenty Five

~Skylor's POV~

Alright. It's almost game day. Heather and I, are nearly ready. We just need a few more things before we are ready. Mostly, a wedding dress and who's going to be our bridesmaid. Though, there are a limited number of girls here and Sally is already the flower girl. Because she can. And wanted it. It's adorable. Wait. Aren't there only like three girls? Jane, Kate, Sally, and... the others are dead... Okay so, that was easy. Kate and Jane are our bridesmaids.

"Who's ready to go dress shopping?" I questioned, clapping my hands and walking into the room. Everyone looked at me before rushing to get up, though I was just really asking the girls. I sighed and face palmed, "The girls. I was talking to the girls you idiots."

"It's not everyday that we see you and Heather in a dress," Ben spoke up from behind Jeff and Herobrine, who towered over him, "Actually... I don't think we've ever seen you two in a dress. Nor have we seen Jane and Kate in one... Sally is usually the only one in a dress..."

"And mine and Heather's wedding day are the only day's you'll ever see us in one, unless ya'll get married. And I highly doubt that, some of ya'll are ugly as fuck," I smirked, looking over at Jeff, earning me an offended glance then a glare. This in turn made the girls shake their heads before leaving with me. We made our way to the store, run by the government because we obviously can't go out in public. Well, Kate and I can the other three have aspects that make them unable too. Sally's forever dripping blood, Heather's stitched smile, Jane's burned skin... It's a sad life for us at the house.

Anyway, finally arriving at the store run by the government, we were met with a lady. She wore dark jeans, a grey, long sleeve sweater and white tennis shoes. When the door open, she looked up and gave a surprised stare before walking over to us.

"You must be from Slenderman's mansion, right?" she questioned, Kate nodded. She was basically our tour guide of this place, considering she's been here once before she was turned into a proxy. "So, how can I help you ladies today?"

"These two are getting married," Jane spoke up, gesturing towards Heather and I, "while Kate and I are bridesmaids and Sally is a flower girl. We need some dresses, obviously."

"Of course," the lady replied, showing us around and making us try on at least a dozen dresses. Ugh, kill me. Dress shopping- and any kind of shopping- is the worst. We finally decided, myself getting a largely poofy dress, Heather getting a slightly poofy, basic dress, and the others getting a body fitting dress. The lady rung our dresses up, Kate paying, and putting the dresses in some bags so the guys couldn't see them. Because you know, if you see the dress before the wedding day, it's bad luck.

As we made our way home, a thought occurred. Who the hell are we getting to walk us down the aisle?! Like the fuck? We killed our dads, because fuck them, so I mean... now who? I guess we could get Slendy to do it? He's basically our dad, well everyone's dad. He;s literally the closest thing we have to a dad here. Which is strange to think about, considering we don't see him much, but he's always watching.

"Does this also mean we're going to have to get Slendy to walk us down the aisle?" I questioned, making the four look at me. They all looked at each other before looking back at me.

"I mean.... I guess... You'll have to ask him," Kate responded, "though, I doubt he'll say no. He loves you two, and all of us. No matter how annoying and stupid we can be, he'll like us."

       Getting back to the house, I handed Heather my dress and told her to hide this from Dark. Before she had a chance to fully respond, only getting our 'But where am I...' I was already skipping down the hall towards Slendy's office. When I got to his office, I knocked on his door, whining. "Slllleeennddyyyy! I need to ask you a question!" There was a faint, 'come in' from the other side, making me smile. I opened the door and skipped over to his desk, ignoring Masky, Hoody, and Toby who were standing in front of his desk.

      "What was your question?" Slendy asked.

         "So I know, that you know that Heather and I are getting married to EJ and Dark and since our dad's are assholes who were killed by us," I started, taking a deep breathe, "Heather and I were wondering if you would walk us down the aisle because you are basically a dad to everyone and to be honest, you're like the coolest dad we could ask for." I could tell he was giving me a 'what' kinda face before he looked down, putting a hand to his chin and thinking.

       "I don't see why I couldn't..." he replied, looking back up at me.

       "OH MH GOD YOU ARE THE BEST REPLACEMENT DAD EVER! WE LOVE YOU! THANKS SLEENNDDYY!!" I chirped, skipping out of the room and shutting the door behind me before making my way to Heather's room. When I entered, I saw her hanging out dresses up in her dresser. "Slendy said he would walk us down the aisle."

       "Sweet!" She replies, high fiving Kate. Now all that was left was to wait for next weekend.

       Which came by faster than I had hoped. It was already ten in the morning and Heather was having a panic attack, mainly because she couldn't do make up, or style her hair, wondering if Jeff and Ben were going to kill Dark or EJ as they were the best men, if Offender was going to crash the wedding and she wasn't cooking so she had no idea how any of the food was actually going to turn out. You know, normal things a girl should be worried about on her wedding day.

      Though, Jane was able to help her with her hair and make up, Kate told us that everyone is on their best behavior because it was a wedding and if they caused a scene, they could have none of the food, especially Offender, and the food was ordered by actual caterers from the government. Though that calmed her nerves tremendously, she still had those wedding day jitters, just like me.

       At around noon, Slendy walked in, telling us that everything was ready and everyone was waiting. Heather and I took a few deep breathes before letting Sally go then Kate and Jane before we walked out behind them. At this point, I was kinda happy that the government was catering and playing the music, because I could tell it was helping Heather calm down.

~~~~~

       "Once we were asked our vows and said our 'I do's' we were officially married. Though, Ben broke his word and ended up fighting with Dark and Jeff with EJ and then before we knew it everyone was fighting and yelling. The government agents left, fearing they'd get in the crossfire and though all the gifts and food were gone, save for the cake because Heather and I weren't about to let them destroy it, it was a fun day. And after the long day, we got to go vacation away for a while in Hawaii and France. And we've been married happily for the last ten years," I finished my story, smiling as Dani and Michael looked up at me. Dani was mine and Dark's six year old daughter and Michael was Heather and EJ's seven year old son.

      Dani looked more like me, though she had dark grey skin, green eyes, dark brown almost black hair, and elf ears. Michael on the other hand had light grey skin, no eyes like his father and light brown hair, looking more like his mother as well. We all kinda questioned how he had no eyes, since EJ technically had brown eyes, though we just got over it. Mainly because they had a kid and it didn't kill Heather like EJ expected.

        "Oh! Oh! Tell the one about how Uncle Ben and Uncle Jeff kissed again! Or how Uncle Toby almost married a waffle! Those are funny!" Michael asked happily, making me chuckle. I always enjoy watching him whenever Heather and EJ are our on missions.

        "Alright, Alright," I smiled. Wow, this is like a picture perfect ending. Huh, I wonder what Heather will think. Heh, she'll just laugh... man I love my crazy family.