Chapter Twenty-two

I felt him a soon as he took his fighting stance. The vibrations that he sent weren't as strong as standard meaning he was light on his feet, a good tip to know in a fight. And I knew when he was going to attack and how. All due to vibrations. It's incredible what you're capable of doing if you bend earth. 

Every hit I dodged and hit him in his weak spots. I heard of whispering from the pack. And with that, Kai got smarter. He saw me ducked him, he would counter back by punching me or knocking me off my feet. But that only made me feel even more vibrations. I attacked, and I didn't need my powers. I punched and kicked. There was also a time where I headbutted him. It hurt, but I dealt with it. And he had no idea how I did it. The more he fought, the more he lost his light feet. And so, he was more predictable. To me that is, I'm sure if it were anybody else, that wouldn't be the case. 

Finally, I had enough, I felt him run up to me, and at the last second, I knelt causing him to jump over me and lose his fighting stance. And I swept his feet underneath him, and when he was on the ground, I put my heel just above his throat. 

"You cave," I said.

"Yeah," I could barely make out his response he was panting that badly.

"You okay," I took off the blindfold to look at him. He nodded his head looking at me in amazement.

"How did you do that it was like you knew what I was going to do before I even took a step at you," he confessed.

"You cause a lot of vibrations when you fight," I explained.

"Vibrations," it came out as a question.

"Yeah, every time you take a step, it sends vibrations that I can feel because I can bend earth. Think of it like a six sense. That's how I was able to tell where you were at all time. And before you two can say it's unfair," I now spoke directly to Oliver and Eric. "It comes with the bending, I can't help it, I would be able to feel the vibrations even with shoes just not as clear."

"That was awesome," Julia shouted jumping up and down. "I mean you looked like a super ninja out there."

"Yeah, I do have to admit that it was cool. Though, don't expect me to forgive you anytime soon about bruising my mate," Grace said lending a hand to Kai. 

"Sweetheart, don't be rude," Kai advise. "See, I told you two. You don't have to be strong physically to be able to fight. If anything, it's all mental."

"Yeah, speaking of you two," Edan now joined the conversation. "See you in two weeks." 

Edan now grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hill. I heard Kai asked what was that about and the boys growling. Quite an enjoyable sight. Those poor boys. They're discovering just how much they are going to work to get us to accept them. Let the games begin.

We have 11,000 reads. I am so happy right now I want to scream. The gif up top is what I mean by Elena sensing the vibrations. Comment if you recognize it and thank you for the votes. Hopefully, I will be able to edit my story soon. Peace and love, peace and love. a_sarcastic_bookworm