Chapter Twenty-five

Read the note after the story But if you don't cause you're lazy here is the main purpose I wrote it. Leave a comment and I will follow you. Just say I want to be followed and I will oblige.

The world sometimes gives you an amazing friend that in some ways helps you. Vanessa was my gift from the world. She helped me grow as a person and gave me have the ability to make friends and to talk to strangers. She was bright, funny, and gifted and she was one of my best friends. But then Victor found out about our friendship and her abilities. Soon, Edan and I didn't see Vanessa and I was heartbroken.

Now, this beautiful, bright, overactive ball of sunshine is here in a dark forest beaten. And all because Victor had to prove a point to me, that he is willing to kill his own blood to get to me. I was glad that Eric was there, he caught me when my knees failed to support my weight. And he stayed there, whispering sweet nothings in my ear while the world stopped and all I saw was her. And at that moment, I realized something, the world gave me another gift, Eric. And then I noticed that he wasn't saying the classic things.

"Shh. I'm sorry. I don't know. I don't know," those are his exact words. He doesn't know, what does that mean, even I don't know.

"Why are you saying you don't know," I asked because that was a great question to ask at a time like this. But then I actually, looked and I didn't see Vanessa, he must have had a pack member come and get her.

"I don't know what you're feeling," he still whispered it, his voice was soft and comforting. He took my jaw and explained more," you don't bare my mark, therefore I can't read your thoughts. And even if I did, I still wouldn't understand this situation, not completely. And I'm not going to pretend that I do, because I can't image what this is like for you."

I just stared at him. For once and my life, I am at a loss for words. And again, this alpha male just knocked down an iron clad wall surrounding my heart without even breaking a sweat. I now know why my mom always looked at my dad a certain way, I'm pretty sure I'm looking at Eric the same way. 

But, Victor flashed in my head. And suddenly I remembered my dad and his warning. Victor will stop at nothing to get what he wants. And this will only stop until he's dead. He would continue attacking this pack to get to me. But if I run and face like I'm supposed to, this can all stop.

"I know what you're thinking Little Fawn," he nuzzled his head into my neck. "And I won't let you leave me even if I have to chain you to my back."

"I thought you couldn't hear my thoughts," I said.

"I don't have too, it's written all over your face," he still had his face in my neck, for some reason, I didn't push him away. "And you're foolish if you think that he'll stop attacking this place if you left."

The stupid alpha is right of course. Victor won't stop, it was silly of me to think he will. He is the embodiment of true evil. And I am his prey, the innocent are always the one who gets attacked. 

"I don't want people hurt because of," I mumbled.

"But you're forgetting, you are the luna of this pack. These wolves will shoot themselves in the foot if you ask them too. Everyone respects you after you beat both those rogues and Kai," there was pride in his voice, and he didn't try to hide it. Because he didn't want to hide it, he wanted to scream it on the roof. I am his, I am the alpha's little fawn.

Did you enjoy what I did there? Okay, so we just got over 20,000 reads and to celebrate it and thank you for it, I will follow everyone who leaves a comment saying that they want to get support. I know some people don't want me to follow them and others and I get close to two hundred notifications in a day, and I'm too lazy to go through that. So, this is my solution, leave a comment saying you want to get followed and I will. And if any of you want to give me a book cover, go ahead and do it because I got lucky upon finding the picture that is the book cover. And I will look at your story and give you advice. Next chapter you will meet Vanessa, hope you enjoyed this. And no, Elena won't just magically fall in love with Eric, at this point she is being to understand how quickly he is growing on her but she doesn't love him unconditionally yet. Peace and love, peace and love.