my emotions are life and death

my emotions are life and death. either i feel them throughout my whole body or i don't feel them at all. either i irrationally happy or irrationally sad. a good word to describe me is irrational. my whole being screams that word because my feelings control me. it's like being plugged in on a full battery and never being pulled off the charger. there is no time for me to die out. instead i keep going and going overloading until i short circuit and everything turns to black. that's when i'm so angry and i don't know why i'm so angry and i'm so lonely even though you are on the phone with me - you are with me but i am so lonely. the anger and the loneliness ooze out of me and i sit in silence and wallow in sadness and loneliness and anger and self-loathing. and you're on the other end and have no idea what's going on but you know i'm upset so you are silent. the silence pierces through my heart with a steak knife. and i ask you why you aren't saying anything and you say that there's nothing to say and we just sit there me fuming and short circuiting and not knowing what to do. and my doubts and insecurities eat me alive and i am being hung up on a string with no room to breathe and i am screaming but no one hears me.

a friendly reminder to vote/comment to show your love and support.