imbroglio

Imbroglio
(n.) a confused, embarrassing situation.

...

Chapter 9

____________________

"What are you saying?" Justin asked me dumbly. I roll my eyes and layback on the sofa, "I knew it was a bad idea." I mutter to myself.

"Tara are you still drunk? How much did you drink? Do you have fever?" He said as he checked my forehead. I swatted his hand off me and gave him a strong glare. I feel so stupid right now.

"You can't just kiss Shawn and be cool about it! Motherfuc-" he stopped and then run his hands through his hair. "I'm going to chop his head off."

Thank god, he didn't say dick.

"Why would you do that? I want every single detail, tell me from the start!" He yelled the last part.

"I already did!" I yell back.

"Why would you fucking kiss him? You know things are going to get complicated now! I'm losing my mind!" He started pacing around the house. "You don't have a mind." I commented, I thought it was sassy but Justin just glared at me. I huff and get off the couch and head to the kitchen.

"You weren't that drunk, were you? Did you kiss him intentionally?"

"No, it was.. it happened in the heat of moment. You know,.." but he cut me off.

"There's nothing called heat of the moment. You kissed him intentionally! Wait, hold on.." he raised one finger up at me, with one eye brow raised, "Do you fancy him?"

I roll my eyes more dramatically, "Shut up!"

He gasps loudly, "So you do?"

I shake my head, while giving him a pathetic look. He shook his head too. It was probably a bad idea, telling him about it. I couldn't help myself. Justin knows everything about me. Shawn could not be an exception.

"Tara?" He says again, his voice is calmer now. I take a sip of the water and raise my eyebrows questioningly.

"Do you think of him when you pleasure yourself?"

I spray all the water out of my mouth, "What on earth are you shitting about? Pleasure? As in muster-bating? Justin for fucks sake, I'm not like you!" I shout. His statement made me mad, very mad.

"I have a girl, I don't need to pleasure myself." He said as a matter of fact.

I snort at his words, "Don't think I can't hear when you shout her name in you bedroom in your no-Lauren-nights. Hope you got what I mean."

He looked taken back but then he coughed, cleared his throat. I take another sip of water. Got you, Justin. "We're going off topic." He declared.

"No Justin listen to me, Shawn is not going to remember anything. He was so wasted last night. He passed out on me and the..."

"Did he passed out on your boobs?" He asked.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Okay, okay." He raised his hands up in surrender.

"And.. and he'll forget. I'm sure. And me? I'm keeping it a secret from him. You will too. This is how it's gonna work. Be thankful, I didn't hide it from you."

He crossed his arms over his chest, "Yeah, you could keep it a secret, but you didn't. Thanks for letting me know and also thanks for kissing my cousin and ruining this precious friendship of yours. Can you be normal around him?" He asks.