inmarcesible

Inmarcesible
(n.) Unfathomable, everlasting

...

Chapter 28

————————

I swear to all things holy, in mornings like these, I could murder Justin for being such a pain in the ass. I told him I'll leave the house in a minute, what's the point of honking so loudly and making every neighbor mad at him? It's not like he cared.

Juliana will be staying in our city till February before she goes back to Chicago, to her husband. Then Justin will move back to his apartment. He won't have to stay here so he doesn't care what they think about him.

"Do you know how long a minute lasts?" I ask him once I'm seated in his car. Justin rolled his eyes and started driving. Shawn turned from the passenger seat and held out a box for me. "Today is Tara appreciation day." He said as I opened the box.

Brownies!

"Seriously?" I inquire. Shawn shrugged. "I just got too many gifts." He answered and I put my attention back to the brownies. They look delicious. I took my first bite and threw my head back, enjoying it.

"And today is going to be an interesting day." Justin said from the front.

"Why?" I ask him, with my mouth full of brownie. Both of them snicker without answering. I raise an eyebrow. "Tell me what's going on." I order as I bite into my second brownie.

"We are pulling a prank on someone. You're going to love it." Shawn finally told me. I shook my head at their stupidity.

I looked out of the window, eating my third brownie. I didn't have breakfast, so the brownie came to my rescue. My eyes felt heavy and school was still five minutes away. I had a mini breakfast, I could totally have a mini nap.

"So tara, are the brownies finished?" Shawn interrupted me. I give him a pissed off look and hand him back his box with only one in it.

"You ate five of them?" Shawn shouted and turned to Justin. Justin's mouth formed into 'O' as he lightly snickered.

"Yeah why? What's the problem?" I asked and at that moment I saw two Shawn. I cursed knowing exactly what the problem was.

"I didn't know you were hungry." Shawn replied.

"What the fuck did you two do?" I ask.

"Pot brownies." Shawn replied quietly. I giggled at that. "And they've kicked in." Justin commented.

"I'm going to cut your dick off and slit it into two parts then grill it before making a hot dog with it and I'll feed it to you two." I say. Justin finally parked the car and turned around to face me.

"Pot brownies aren't this bad. How many person do you see when you look at me?" He asked me. I instantly replied, "Three."

"Five brownies are bad." Shawn said and they both shared a look. How am I supposed to survive school today when I'm high on marijuana? I'm so done.

"I'm sorry?" Shawn joked before he burst out laughing. Opening the door I stepped out and looked around the parking lot. I gasped when I saw two smurfs running around. What the fuck are smurfs doing here?

"Hey, catch her! Catch her!" I called before running after them. But they disappeared all of a sudden. Shawn and Justin rushed to me, "What? Whom?"

"Smurfs!" I reply while struggling to stand straight.

"Holy shit." Justin cursed. "This is going to be fun."