anagapesis

Anagapesis
(n.) No longer feeling affection
for someone you once loved.

...

Chapter 42

————————

"Nothing feels better than getting your dick sucked." Justin sighs in contentment as he plopped down to the chair next to me. I immediately move away from him. He was absent during half of the lunch getting satisfied by some random girl in our school and man, did he like to talk about those.

"You're so fucking gross!" Ethan commented. He barely looked up from his phone today. Yesterday Tyler shouted at me and stormed out of the pub but he hasn't come to school today. Ethan can't help but worry, he isn't picking up his calls.

"Or maybe you're jealous." Justin shot back. He looked pretty proud of his remark but then Ethan looked up from his phone, his resting bitch face on. "I don't get horny when I see stuffed boobs. Talk to you later." He looked down again.

With his bruised ego, Justin turned to me. "What's up his ass today?" He questioned and I opened my mouth to answer but Ethan beat me to it. "I heard that jackass."

"Damn, what's got you all worked up today?" Shawn leaned back in his chair.

With a dramatic eye roll, Ethan looked up. "The fact that you've put on some weight there, or maybe the shirt you are wearing. It doesn't go with those camo pants. Looks disgusting, TBH."

I snort. Ethan is seriously pissed off right now and it's okay, he has the right to. His boyfriend is missing. Shawn leaned over, "White doesn't go with camo?" Suppressing my laugh I shook my head. His outfit did look a bit, over the top. But I think he is still eye catching.

"Also, Justin is right. I should quit eating cheeseburgers for a while." Shawn shrugged. He wasn't obese, but even two months ago I could see his abs through his shirt. And now, it's small bump. It's like he's going through a bad breakup.

I smile at the thought.

He raised his eyebrows. "What's so funny?" Shawn must be feeling insecure after Ethan just insulted him. "Looks like you're going through a bad break up." I tell him, with a big grin of my face.

Shawn stared at me for a while. His face slowly broke into a forced smile. "Yeah, LOL." He looked away, running a hand through his hair. Justin and I share a weird look. What was that reaction?

Did he really go through something that bad? I don't recall anything bad happening.

Lunch was over, we went back to class. But Shawn kept messing with my thoughts. We were so distant. Nothing was the same way anymore, I didn't spend much time with him. We kind of, drifted apart.

After school, I walked out of the building. Before I headed towards Justin's car my eyes scanned the parking lot for one human hulk with a lot of beard. I found him in the corner, smoking.

"I actually have to talk to Ethan. You can leave. He will drop me off." I told him. Justin raised his sunglasses, "You sure?"

I nod and hug him goodbye. I headed straight to where James was. I hate how I was constantly lying to my best friend. James gave me a silly smile when he noticed me walking to him.

"Good afternoon." He says and I roll my eyes. "What did I tell you?" I ask him.

"To leave you alone? You walked here Tara." He said. I groan. "I'm so tired of you guys playing me smart. It's very fucking annoying. Tell me James, don't you have anything better to do?"