matutine

Matutine
(adj.) Just before dawn

...

Chapter 78

____________

                  He traced my hand with his fingers as I stared up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes as his fingers traveled down, arm and shoulder, then up my neck. His touch sending shivers in my body. His fingers found their way to my lips and traced the outline of my lips before I felt his warm lips against mine.

His body pressed to my side, Adrian broke the kiss and trailed down feverish kisses down my jaw and throat then tugged at the shirt I was wearing. His shirt. I finally opened my eyes and met his hazel eyes. Adrian smiled down at me.

"You must be a dream." I whispered.

His smile turned to a full blown grin. "Let me show you how fucking real I am." He put his body on top of mine and started tickling my sides. I burst out laughing as I tried to stop his handsome in a swift movement, Adrian was holding my wrists on top of my head as he planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"You and me. We're real. We're as real as that orange Cheeto seating in the ovals office baby." He kissed me. I laughed. "Did you really have to bring Donald Trump into this?"

"But it made you laugh." He pointed out making me laugh again. We fell silent again. Adrian plopped down next to me and pulled me close to his body, nuzzling in my hair.

"I'm hungry." I informed him.

"We'll have to go out to feed you." He told me and I told him I didn't have a problem. By now Adrian knew I get mad hungry after sex. Always. We put on our clothes and got on his bike. Adrian drove through a dark street into the small town. He drove around for ten minutes to find a spot open at this hour. We finally came across a shabby looking diner.

"I'm hundred percent sure you'll find a dead rat in your burger here." He told me. I smirked. " I won't order burger."

"Very funny." He deadpanned. I threw my arms around him and pulled him into the diner. "I know I'm funny babe."

We sat at the farthest booth and waited for our order to arrive. The middle aged guy put our tray in front of us and left. Grabbing a handful of fries, I put them in my mouth.

"Woah easy tiger!" Adrian chuckled before grabbing his onion rings. I shot him a disapproving look as I dove into my food. We ate silently before I noticed he only ordered one milkshake.

"You're a skinflint." I accused him before wiping my face with a paper towel. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Am I?"

"I'm not sharing my milkshake with you." I grabbed the glass and brought it to my mouth, taking a large sip. Adrian smirked as he grabbed the extra straw and plunged it inside the glass. "We are a romantic couple. Romantic couples share everything." He took a sip too.

"Are we now?" I raised a single eyebrow before taking some whipped cream on my index and smearing it above his lips. He narrowed his eyes, probably thinking I'm about to start a whipped cream fight now. Instead, I scooted closer and licked the cream from his face. That's romantic, right?

Adrian smirked down at me as he took some cream and smeared it on my neck then lowered his head and licked it off me. He didn't stop there. He sucked hardly at the same spot before I felt his teeth grazing the area. I had to stop my eyes from rolling back. He withdrew with a smirk, knowing very well how I reacted to his touch.