Chapter 1: Past & Plans

Hey guys!

_________________________________________________

Just like every other early morning, I'd go for a walk around my neighborhood as my daily source of exercise, but never again in my life would I have thought I'd see him again. He came over to me like he knew me, like he thought we were good friends.

Lemme just say, we aren't friends, we never were.

And just as I thought our conversation couldn't get any worse, it did. Especially when the Shane Carson asked me such a ridiculous question.

"Come On." He pestered, looking uneasy rocking himself back and forth.

"No." I countered rolling my eyes.

"Why not?" He asked looking at me with anticipation impatient for an answer.

"Oh I can think of a lot of reasons." I retorted and by the looks of it, wasn't the answer he was expecting.

"It's not even a big deal."He determined throwing a childlike tantrum because he's not getting what he wanted.

Speak for yourself. I thought rolling my eyes at his immaturity.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and placed my hand on hip, but he continued to look anticipated. "You're asking me to go on vacation with your family!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked as if nothing sounded weird about his plan.

"You're also asking me to fake a relationship with you and lie to your family!" I protested hoping that if I said it loud and clearly hoping he'd see the flaw in his plan.

"You know you want to be in a relationship with me." He smirked.

Was this guy high? I looked up to see his cocky little face staring at me like I was one of the girls who drooled over him. Puh-lease.

"I wouldn't even be in a fake relationship with you, let alone a real one." I defended walking away.

The thought of what Shane wanted me to do was just weird, especially with the past that hindered me from even talking to him. Just seeing him reminded me of the pain he gave me.

On my way home, I ran into Ryan Parker on his usual jog. The most manipulating person I know. Ok so here's the thing, I got together with Ryan December 2012 and he was the perfect gentlemen. That was until December 2013 came rolling around was when he showed his true colors.I caught him hooking up with Heather Swift, the most popular and beautiful girl in school.

"Hey Ali." He stopped in front of me, but was still bouncing up and down.

I couldn't believe I was face to face with Ryan.

"You lost your right to call me that." My voice sounded harsh.

"But it's your name." He protested.

"To you it's Allison." I ordered walking pass him and pretty much speed walked away.

The best thing about having a best friend live next door was that whenever you needed someone to talk to you have that someone close to you.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to get it, "Hey" I greeted when Ava opened the door.

Ava grabbed my wrist and made me follow her to her room. When she finally let go of my wrist she grinned like a dog waiting for their treat.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked taking a seat on her bed.

"What happened between you and Shane?"