Chapter 17: Water Parks & Wanted Company

There was no doubt last night that I wouldn't have woken up with a big smile on my face.

"Finally." Sarah said jumping on the edge of my bed. Was she really waiting for me to wake up?

"Oh. My. Gosh." I groaned. "Will you stop?" I laughed so she wouldn't think I was mad. 

"No." She smiled. "There is a reason you still have that smile on your face." She has been bothering me about my date with Shane since last night. 

Beep, Beep

I checked my phone to see Ava had texted me. Not to mention, she kept bugging me about Shane since last night as well. I ignored her text and looked up at Sarah.

"How many times, do I have to tell you." I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. "Nothing happened." I said again hoping she would believe me.

"Fine then. Don't tell me." She grunted. Walking into the bathroom as well. To brush her hair.

"What happened between Shane and I last night doesn't have to be shared with the whole world." I muttered putting toothpaste on the bristles of my pink toothbrush.

"So something did happen between you guys." She narrowed her eyes.

"Nothing happened." I said once again before brushing my teeth.

"That's what she said." She smirked before walking out. 

How can I explain to her what happened between Shane and I if I didn't even know what happened. Last night was really unexpected. It made me re-evaluate my feelings for Shane. And at this point I was head over heels for him. But I didn't want to have high hopes because with him things are very unpredictable and I wasn't sure if I could deal with another heartbreak.

"Where's Alli?" I head footsteps entering the room.

"Hey." I said exiting the bathroom to see it was Stacy.

"Can I hang in here with you and Sarah right now. I missed you yesterday." She asked politely.

"Of course." I smiled. "But lemme get dressed first." I said reaching into my suitcase.

I went into the batroom and got dressed in a pair of distressed shorts with a loose maroon v-neck shirt.

I swinged open to see another familar face sitting on the edge of Sarah's bed.

"What are you doing here?" I said walking towards Shane.

He ignored my question and pulled me  in beteen his legs. "Are you wearing that shirt because you found out it was my favorite color." He smiled placing a kiss on my jawline which made me tingle and incresase the number of butterflies already in my stomach.