Prompt 3 || Word Prompt

THIS PROMPT IS NOW CLOSED.

Welcome to our third prompt! This week, we will be featuring a word prompt. Remember that you can interpret the prompt in any manner, provided that it relates to the prompt in some or other way. Please submit your entries in the comments below!

WORD PROMPT:

(Word prompt reads: The frantic scribbles upon the scattered papers told the investigator a terrifying story

(Word prompt reads: The frantic scribbles upon the scattered papers told the investigator a terrifying story.)

WINNERS:

Please note that winners are not listed in any specific order.

***

Winner 1: Amaboo

The scribblings were symbols and the scattered papers were puzzle pieces that needed to be put together to decipher the message. He could only make out some of the symbols. Part of it read like an SOS. Thamedus and his sidekick Fariona stayed up all night drinking the worst coffee imaginable to put the papers together. After some time, they formed a picture and the scribbles etched contours of a genderless face. The symbols were easier to read. They read backwards, clockwise, counterclockwise, upside down and sideways. Fariona and Thamedus used their ocular lenses with the night vision cipher to read them more clearly. His lenses recorded the first half and hers the second half.