Prompt 36 || Picture Prompt

Hello everyone and welcome to our newest prompt! This week, we'll be featuring a picture prompt

Hello everyone and welcome to our newest prompt! This week, we'll be featuring a picture prompt. You are free to interpret the prompt in any manner you'd like, be it literal or figurative, provided that there's a clear link between your entry and the prompt provided. For more details and guidelines, please check them out below.

PICTURE PROMPT:

WINNERS:

Please note that winners are not listed in any specific order. To read the rest of the entries we receive, please check them out in the comments section below!

***

WINNER 1: Sinner4Luv

I think it was time to say that I actually was lost. My phone was dead and the little backpack I had on was pretty much useless. I had strayed from a camping trail but I didn't think I u would end up alone in the dark scary woods. Okay,scrach that I knew I was going to get lost but my phone promised me pokémon. I know, I'm dumb.

Walking aimlessly I started at the darkness surrounding the sky. I've been lost for about 28 hours now but I haven't slept at all. Now with heavy lids I tried to close my eyes but I was way to paranoid.

REEEEEE!

Tires. Highway. Home.

The starting sound of scretching breaks brought my attention to a small uphill climb. I ran and rushed as fast as I could so that I wouldn't miss the car. Too late.

My legs were aching and burning and my lungs nearly gave out and I was still too late. The old pick up truck had pulled away and drove off. I was doomed wasn't I?