Prompt 26 || Picture Prompt

Hello and welcome to our newest prompt! This week, we'll be featuring a picture prompt. That means you can interpret the prompt as literally or as figuratively as you want, provided that there is a clear link between your entry and the prompt provided. For more details, make sure to read the guidelines below.

PICTURE PROMPT

WINNERS:

Please note that winners are not listed in any specific order. You can read the rest of the wonderful entries in the comments section below!

***

WINNER 1: v3Olympus

If this is a joke, it isn't funny. The night is already off to a terrible start. There'd been quite a panic on the road I'd just driven across. Probably a poor unfortunate soul who'd been in an accident, though I didn't dare wait and see what caused it.

This definitely isn't how I imagined the night would be going, and if it wasn't for my friend Delilah, I wouldn't have found myself at this attic with an Ouija Board cold against my fingers.

The only sounds I can hear are those of the rustling leaves in the cold winter air, the scary cluttering of windows against the panes, the howling of dogs on this full moon night, and my own heavy breathing- desperate gasps for the air that seems to be lacking in this room.

The shadows are driving me mad with fear, and the paranoia isn't helping me feel any better. The empty silence is almost choking me, and the dread, I'm sure, is not only plain to see on my pale face, but perceptible and tangible too. The sliver of moonlight seems to make the silhouettes look scarier than they ought to be.