Prompt 28 || Picture Prompt

Hello everyone and welcome to our newest prompt! You can interpret the prompt in any manner you like, provided that there is a clear link between your entry and the picture prompt below

Hello everyone and welcome to our newest prompt! You can interpret the prompt in any manner you like, provided that there is a clear link between your entry and the picture prompt below. For more details and rules, make sure to check out our rules and guidelines under the prompt!

PICTURE PROMPT:

WINNERS:

Please note that winners are not listed in any specific order. You can read the rest of the amazing entries in the comments section below!

***

WINNER 1: v3Olympus

I can do this. I must do this. There's nothing left for me anymore. I must make sure I don't fail this time. They say that her potions are perfect in every sense of the word. Thus far, her clients have never gone back, and I hope I'm as lucky too.

I trudge across the woods, the wicked trees and treacherous creatures within no longer scaring me. It is, after all, the day I will take my life and today, and I intend to have no regrets. I can see her little hut there, and a sense of relief fills me knowing that the tales are true. She's my liberator. Today, I die.

The poison ivy hides her dwelling well. Inside, there are multiple coloured bottles, charms, figurines and things of such ilk, though that's not what catches my attention. It's those eyes. The woman who stands in front of me isn't the old hag the tales spoke of.

She's an enchanting beauty with a smile so inviting and a face that could start battles. She's young. Her features scream innocence, yet her eyes glint, hiding their secret. She's my saviour- the one who'll help me end this wretched life.