Prompt 56 || Picture Prompt

Hello everyone and welcome to our brand new picture prompt! Remember that you can interpret the prompt however you like, be it literal or figurative

Hello everyone and welcome to our brand new picture prompt! Remember that you can interpret the prompt however you like, be it literal or figurative. For more information, check out the guidelines below!

PICTURE PROMPT:

WINNERS:

Please note that winners are not listed in any specific order. You can read the rest of the fantastic entries in the comments section below!

***

WINNER 1: Fish_n_chips13

I kept running. I wanted to be far from the pain. Tears blurred my vision as I kept running into the woods. Not caring if the branches caught into my cloths. I didn't care; I kept running.

I didn't care how far or where I went into the woods. Why should I?

Focusing on rubbing away the tears, I failed to notice the shallow trench in the wood floor. I hit the floor with a thud; not caring about the pain I kept sobbing the floor.

"Why so sad?" A light voice asked. I jolted up, scared while looking left and right for that voice.

"Who's there?" I croaked through light sobs. I stood up and kept looking.

"Over here." A whispered voice giggled. Wiping away tears, I went to the right seeing the end of the trench. I was met with a sewer hole with the words 'To Wonderland' in fading letters.

"Come here." Another whispered voice spoke. Skeptically, I went closer ignoring the worrying screams in my head.

"Come with us, we were runaways. We can help you get rid of pain." A luring voice said. Tears slowly ran down my cheeks as I kept listening. This voice kept trying to convince me how good it was with them. There was no pain, no judgment.