5.

I pull up to the performance center and now I was extremely nervous, more than before. I take a deep breath and let it out. Today was my first training session with Seth and I was beyond excited and nervous.

I get out of my car and make my way inside and I'm surprised to see that it's only Seth inside. Usually there are more people. "Marlana! Glad you could make it." He says with a big smile.

"I see where all alone today?"

"Just how I like it." He replies with a wink causing me to blush and laugh lightly back. "We will start with some stretches."

"Sounds good."

***********************************************************************************************************

"You talk about my good athletic ability but you have it too." Seth says while panting.

"It took a long time before it came to that though. I used to never be comfortable in my own skin, and I'm still not quite at the weight I want to be but I have come to love myself and that's a message I want to send. That's why Nia Jax is another one of my inspirations. She's beautiful and confident and that's all I strive to be."

"You have such a good head on your shoulders and your body is beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different, darling."

"Thank you. That means a lot. I just try not to take stuff for granted."

"I can see that." He says leaning in closer to me. "You've only been here a few days and I can't seem to stay a way from you, Ms. Nicole."

I playfully shove his chest, "You better try or not try. Whatever works for you." He laughs and takes my hand, lacing his fingers through mine. His face coming closer to mine, "What are you doing to me, darling."

"I'm just being me." I laugh and he cups my chin with his hand, "Something tells me you're going to be the death of me." I feel his hot breath fan over my lips. I clear my throat and step away.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Seth." I say and try to rush out the door. I'm not a ring rat. I can't just let Seth kiss me. Not when I'm new. There would be all kinds of rumors.

"Marlana, wait!" Seth yells and chases after me. "I'm sorry if I was too aggressive. I just like you."

"I like you too, Seth, but we can't."

"Why?"

"I just can't, I'm sorry." I say and walk out the door and into my car and driving away fast.

I can't help but feel bad for the look in his eyes when I left him, standing there, defeated.