44.

"Seth. It's happening." I say into the phone.

"What is darlin?" He asks and I roll my eyes. He's too damn oblivious sometimes.

"Seth. My water broke."

"Oh shit. I'm like 3 minutes away darlin and then we will get you to the hospital!"

"Don't speed please. I can't do this if you're dead."

"I'm not speeding darling."

A few minutes later Seth rushes into the house and grabs our bag we've had packed for the past couple of days just for this occasion.

"Come on sweet heart. Let's have a baby!"

********************************
Everything happened in a blur. The last thing I remember was being rushed to the hospital after my water had broke.

"Marlana baby, can you hear me? I need you to wake up darlin." I hear Seth's voice but I can't open my eyes or my mouth. I'm stuck.

"You guys have to do something, she's my wife, please." He begs.

"Marlana. I love you so much and you need to fight this and come back. Please baby. Do it for our family. For Paisley." Seth tells me and I can hear the sobs coming from his words. I just don't understand. What has happened to me?

********************************
*Seth's P.O.V*

I pace back and forth in the hallway, waiting for answers, waiting for her to wake up. She was so strong, what happened?

"Seth, we got here as fast as we could. How is she?" Dean asks me and I just shrug my shoulders and feel more tears stream down my face.

Renee, Dean's wife, pulls me in for a hug and Dean joins the hug as well. "She will be okay. You know she's strong." Renee tells me.

"It's been two days and she's not waking up. She hasn't even had the chance to hold her own daughter, our daughter."

"You know she will wake up man. Marlana isn't a quitter." Dean tells me and I nod.

"I miss her." I whisper and lower my head down.

"Seth?" A woman says and walks up to me. "Are you Seth Rollins?"

"I'm sorry sweetie. I'm not exactly in the mood for an autograph and pictures."

"Oh I'm not a fan, my name is Melinda. I'm Marlana's mother." I feel my blood run cold. How dare she step foot near her.

"You have no right to be here." I tell her sternly.

"I don't know what she's told you but I'm still her mother."

"She has told me everything. You need to leave. Now." Dean grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Calm down, Seth. Marlana wouldn't want you acting this way."

"You don't know what she wants!" I turn and hit the wall. "I just need her back. I need her to wake up."

"She will Seth. She will." Dean tells me.

"I really fucking hope so."

********************************
Marlana's P.O.V

I hear the door creak open and feel hands on my forehead. "Hi sis. It's mom." I feel my heart begin to race. Why is she here? "I just want to tell you that I'm sorry I was never a better mother to you. I love you."

She places a kiss on my forehead and leaves the room. The door opens and shuts again. I hear someone sit down and scoot closer to me and take my hand. "Hey sister. It's me Hayley. You have to wake up. Seth is losing it. You need to wake up for your family and to see your daughter. Seth needs you and so does your little girl. I love you."

It's quiet again. Too quiet. I am finally able to open my eyes and I see Seth next to me, asleep in the chair. I grab onto his hand and squeeze it, he jolts up and looks at me. "Marlie?" He gasps and I kiss his hand.

"Water." I choke out and he nods getting up and getting me a glass of water. I drink the whole glass and clear my throat. "Hi." I say and Seth has tears fall down. "Don't cry Seth." He stands up and kisses me on my forehead and then my lips.

"I'm so glad you woke up. I've missed you."

"What happened?"

"The doctors said something about your blood pressure spiking while you were pushing and so when you were finished it's like you passed out, we just didn't know you would be out for four days."

"I'm sorry I scared you." I grab his other hand and it's purple. "What happened?"

"I uh punched a wall."

"Seth."

"I was overcome with emotion. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry Seth. I shouldn't have left you like that."

"You are a warrior, Marlana. That's why I love you."

"I love you too."

Seth looks at me and smiles. "Ready to meet your daughter?" He asks me and I don't think I've ever been more ready for anything.

"Yes. Bring me our daughter." He smiles and walks out and comes back in with our daughter.

"Here's your beautiful strong mother. Paisley." I scoot over in the bed and Seth hands me Paisley and he crawls in bed and pulls both of us close in his arms.

"My beautiful girls. This is all I need. You two are my world and I'll die fighting and protecting y'all."

I look up at Seth and tears fall down my face. "I love you so much Seth."

"I love you too, Marlana." He kisses me softly and looks down at Paisley. "And you too Paisley. Daddy loves you." He places a kiss to her forehead.

Paisley, Seth, and Marlana lived happily ever after.

The end.

Author's note:

Thank you all so much for the support on this story. If yall want a sequel please let me know. On the other hand I have a new Seth story coming soon. I love yall so much! ❤❤