22

"So, I've been watching the past few weeks of this newbie, Marlana Nicole running wild on MY show. I'm not sure who she thinks she is but there's only one goddess of WWE and you're looking at her. So, motivational queen, why don't you come out here?"

I watch as Alexa cuts her promo on me and wait for them to cue my music. I walk out to the cheers of the crowd and stop at the top of the ramp and bring the microphone to my lips. "I'm here Alexa. What's up?"

"What's up? That's how you greet the goddess? How disrespectful! You know what will be funny? When I beat you at the first all women's pay per view WWE Evolution."

"Is that a challenge from you Alexa? Because if so, I accept. Oh and sweetie, be careful what you wish for." I say with a wink and head to the back.

I'm met with Seth as I walk backstage and he wraps his arms around me. "You sounded good out there." He tells me, readjusting his championship on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I cant believe that I was going to be apart of the first ever all women's pay per view. "I cant believe this is happening." I feel the tears fill up my eyes.

"Those better be happy tears I see building up in your eyes." I nod and lay my head on his chest. "Good, you better believe this is happening and you deserve it darlin."

"Rollins you're up next!" He looks up and nods.

"Gotta go but we will go to dinner after okay?"

"Or maybe just order in?" I ask running my tongue over my teeth knowing that he likes that. He bites his lip and nods. "Whatever you want darlin." He says giving me a wink and turning to walk away.

I walk to where some of the girls were sitting watching the show. "Marlana!" I hear my name and turn to see Nikki Bella walking towards me.

"Nikki, hey!" She gives me a hug and pulls back smiling at me.

"You look amazing by the way and congrats on the match!"

"Thank you! That means a lot coming from you."

"Awe you're so sweet. Do you want to grab lunch or something this week? I really want to get to know you." She tells me and I nod.

"That would be great!" I felt hands on my hips and turned to see Seth back all sweaty from his match. Nikki eyes us up and down and smiles again.

"Okay great!" She walks up and hugs me but stops to whisper in my ear, "Way to go with snagging rollins." She lifts her head back up and winks and I feel my cheeks heat up.

I turn my body to face his and he smiles down at me. "What was all that about?" He asks while slipping his hand in mine and we make our way to his locker room.

"She was congratulating me on my match at evolution and said she wanted to grab lunch this week to get to know me."

"Well that's good babe. I know how much of an inspiration she is to you." He says as we make our way into his locker room and he shuts and locks the door.

"She really is." I say with a smile and he lays his title down and walks up to me and takes my arms pinning them above my head and shoving me into the lockers and his lips attaching to mine.

"I can't wait until we make it back to my hotel room. I need you now." He says hungrily and places his mouth to my neck. He reaches down and unbuttoned my jeans and shoved them down along with my panties.

He was still in his gear but he had managed to pull them down enough and pull my legs to wrap around his waist.

I feel him enter me and start thrusting in and out, my back hitting the lockers but I didn't care. I placed my hands on his muscled biceps. "Fuck Marlana." He grunts and I move my hands to his neck.

"Seth baby. You feel so good." I moan and he starts thrusting faster.

"You like that?" He asks, his fingers digging into my thighs but I didn't care.

"Yes." I pant.

"Yes what?" He asks, thrusting harder.

"Yes daddy." I moan and he thrusts faster.

"Are you gunna cum for daddy darlin?" He asks and lays me down on a bench, pulling my legs to his shoulders.

"Y-yes." I moan and I feel the familiar sensation starts building in my stomach.

I clinch my eyes shut. "Look at me darlin." He says and I open my eyes to meet with his lustful ones, his muscles contracting as he moves quickly.

"I-I'm close." He starts thrusting deeper and my toes start to curl.

"Give it to me baby." He says and with those words I come undone and he finished not long after me. I felt him twitch inside of me and he pulls out and wipes himself off.

I sit up and make my way to the bathroom to clean myself up. After I finish I look at myself and smile. He walks up behind me and wraps his hands around my waist and we both stare into the mirror.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers and kisses my cheek. "Stay right here, I need to give you something."

He comes back with a box and I turn to face him. "What's this?" I ask as he hands it to me.

"Just open it." He says with a smile and I roll my eyes playfully and open it.

"Seth, this is beautiful." I say as I look down at a necklace with the word darlin. "You didn't have to get me anything." He smiles at me and takes the necklace and turns me around to place it around my neck.

"I wanted to get you something. We've been dating for a while now and this is the first gift of many."

"It's beautiful, thank you." He presses his lips to mine.

"You're welcome, darlin."