24

The next morning I woke up, Seth's arms still wrapped tightly around my waist. I nuzzle my head deeper into his chest and feel him squeeze me tighter. My head was rested right underneath his chin.

I was still tired from the events of yesterday, my eyes still stung from  all the crying. Head still pounding from the crying as well.

All of a sudden I feel him move. He reaches up to run his eyes and yawn. I feel his lips press against my forehead. "Good morning, darlin." He says and I smile.

"Good morning." He wraps his arms around me again.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me, concern laced in his voice.

"Better. My eyes still sting and my head won't stop pounding though. I'm sorry about all of that."

"Don't apologize, just talk to me next time. Promise?"

"I promise." He reaches up to my chin, pulling it forward to press his lips to mine.

"I'll get you some medicine for your headache." He says, moving to sit up and get out of the bed.

I take this moment to go to the bathroom. As I'm leaving I look at myself in the mirror. You could just tell the rough night I had.

"Seth?" I whine as I hear him come back into the bedroom.

"Yeah?" I turn to see him make his way into the bathroom.

"You could have told me how terrible I look." I pout and he meets my gaze through the mirror standing behind me, placing his hand on either side of me.

"You look beautiful." He whispers and I look down and blush. He moves my hair to the left side. I look back up into the mirror and watch as he attaches his lips to my neck.

I gasp out loud at the contact. His hand trails down to the front of my shorts. I glance down but he lifts my head back up to look in the mirror. "I want you to watch yourself." He whispers in my ear and a shiver runs through my body.

His hands push inside my panties and his fingers make their way to my clit. I gasp as he starts rubbing circles. He attaches his lips back to my neck, making sure to look at me through the mirror.

My legs start to shake as he pushes his fingers inside me. My head falls to his shoulder but my eyes still focused on the mirror.

I feel his tongue lick a stripe up my neck. He begins to suck on my ear lobe.

He adds a third finger as his thumb rubs my clit. "S-Seth." I moan out.

"Remove your shirt Marlie." He whispers and I do as he says while he pushing my shorts and panties.

"Look at you." He whispers, cupping my breasts.

"Seth, I'm gunna c-cum." He removes his fingers. "What?"

"Shh." He says and turns me around, lifting me on the counter top. I wrap my legs around him as he pushes himself in me.

"Fuck." I moan out.

"Baby, touch yourself." He tells me and I reach my have down, rubbing my clit. The feeling was euphoric. I throw my head back and he slaps one of my breasts. I moan out not realizing how much that would turn me on.

"Daddy." I call at him catching his attention. He looks up at me, "I'm not going to last much longer."

"Wait for me baby, I'm almost there." He groans and dips die sucking my nipple and I grab his hair, pulling on it. "Fuck Marlana."

He picks me up and puts me on the bed and lifts my legs to his shoulders. I reach down again to play with myself and he starts thrusting faster at the sight.

"Seth." I moan out pulling his hair.

"I know baby, I know." He thrusts start to get sloppier. "Fuck marlie." He says as I take my nails down his back.

"I can't hold it any more. I moan and he bites down on my neck.

"Cum baby. All over my cock." He states and that statement sent me over the edge and he finished at the same time.

He collapses next to me and we don't say anything while catching our breath.

"You're fucking incredible baby." He says smiling at me and I laugh, turning to rest my head on his chest.

"I love you." I tell him looking up at him and he doesn't hesitate to kiss my lips.

"I love you too." He tells me smiling and staring at me.

"What?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"You're just amazing and I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine."

I smile at him and my phone starts ringing. "Hello?"

"Hello Miss Nicole, it's Hunter. Would you mind meeting with me? There is something I'd like to discuss with you."

"Yes sir, I'm on my way."

I hang up the phone and turn to Seth. "I need to go talk to Hunter real quick. I'll be back."

"I'll drive you."

********************************
"Hi Marlana, please take a seat." I nod and do as told.

"I'm assuming you are probably wondering why you're here and don't worry, you aren't in trouble." He pauses for a moment before continuing.

"I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in the Mae Young Classic?

"It would be an honor."

"Great! Now, you were already being looked at for this tournament but we also are having you compete because we have just received word that Alexa is injured and can't compete at evolution. However, the finals of the tournament will be at evolution."

"Wait so, not only am I in the tournament but I'm making it to the finals?"

"Yes, it would be you and Toni Storm in the finals at evolution."

"Wow, I have no idea what to say except thank you so much."

"No thanks needed, you earned it and I look forward to seeing all of this happen. Congratulations Miss Nicole."

I shake his hand and make my way back outside and to Seth's car.

"You won't believe what just happened"