28

"Marlana Nicole is a force to be reckoned with."

"She's put the whole division on notice!"

"Here she goes with the hook and ladder!"

"1...2...3! Marlana picks up yet abither victory. If she keeps going undefeated like this, she may out asuka out of the record books!"

I smile and climb to the top turnbuckle taking everything in. Evolution was approaching and I was more ready than ever. No one was gunna stop me.

I hop off the turn buckle and turn my head to hear Dolph Ziggler's music. "Wow darlin,you sure are doing great. I mean every one wants to be a part of the Marlana Nicole Krew!" He pauses and continues to make his way to the ring.

"What do you want Dolph?" He smiles,chewing his gum, and steps in the ring.

"What do I want?" He questions and I nod. "What I want is for you to get out of my ring and let the show off steal the show."

"First off, this is MY ring. I've accomplished more wins here in the wwe than you have your entire life."

"Get out of my ring or I'll make toy get out of my ring."

"I'd like to see you try." I tell him and throw down my Mic. He laughs and throws his down and right when I go to launch at him,I'm attacked from behind.

I hear Dolph laughing as the person repeatedly kicks me while I'm down.

And that's when I hear it, Seth's music and he runs down the ring and Dolph quickly leaves. Seth helps me up and I notice that the person who attacked me was Rhea Ripley.

"This isn't over!" I yell as Seth guides me towards the ropes and holds them open for me to get out of the ring. When we make it to the top of the ramp he turns me around and raises my arm and points at me.

We make it to the back and Seth wraps me in a hug. "Power couple is here for real now!" He yells and I laugh. "Come on babe, let's get you cleaned up?" It was then I realized that my lip was busted and I was bleeding.

He leads me to the trainers room while they fix me up and they give me ice to keep on it for a while.

"So, Dolph and Rhea?" I ask and he nods. "I'm kind of excited,I've wanted to wrestle Rhea for quite some time now."

"Yeah, I've faced Dolph and he's a great competitor. I just don't like the fact that he's after you though." 

"Babe, you know I love you right? I Wouldn't do anything to jeopardize this."

"I know, it's just you're an attractive woman and I don't want to lose you. I tend to do stupid things and scare them off."

"Hey." I say and grab his hands. "I'm telling you that there is nothing for you to worry about. Okay?"

He sighs and looks down at me. "Okay." He smiles lightly after I kiss him sweetly on the lips.

"Look at me Seth." He brings his beautiful brown eyes to mine. "I promise." I say and he smiles widely.

"I promise." He says back and kisses me.