34

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. Just as I sat up, my husband walks in with a tray. "Seth, you didn't have to." He smiles and sets the tray over my legs.

"What kind of husband would I be if I didn't?" He says with a huge smile and then places a kiss to my lips. "Happy honeymoon darlin."

"Thank you. You're so sweet." He sits down on the bed next to me. "We should do something tonight."

"Like what?" He asks me while taking a bite of my toast.

"Well when's the last time, before our wedding, that we got dressed up and went out?"

"You want to do that?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, don't you?"

"I do." He says but he doesn't seem so sure.

"Are you sure?" I ask him and he nods his head with a small smile. "Seth, what is it?" He shakes his head and laughs. "It's stupid, you'll think I'm overreacting."

"Why would I think that? Come on babe, it's me. You can tell me anything, I'm your wife."

"You're right. It's just, it's our honeymoon and I thought you wanted to keep everything on the down low."

"Well, I mean I did but now I kind of don't want to hide it but we did it so quick that people might assume things."

"You're always worried about what people think." He says while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "You're my wife and I'll do whatever you want to make you happy. I just wish you would stop focusing on what other people think and focus on us. I love you."

"I love you too. I understand what you mean. I'm sorry. I just wanted to dress up and go to a club and dance and stuff but we don't have to."

"Let's do it. Get ready darlin."

*************************************************************************************

We enter the club and Seth does not let go of my hand. "You drink all you want. I'm driving. Enjoy your night baby!" He yells over the music and I start drinking.

We make our way to the dance floor and I feel the alcohol beginning to work it's way through my body and I was feeling good.

I begin to dance with my husband, my lips close to his ear, "I feel good." I whisper and then giggle. "Want another drink?" He asks me and I nod. I continue to dance until he comes back but another set of hands place themselves on my hips.

"Marlana?" I turn around to see Dolph. I swat his hands away. "What are you doing here? Is Seth with you?"

"Yes he is. He's getting me another drink."

"Marlana I need to tell you something before you marry him. Marlana I'm in love with you and you should be with me."

"Well you're too late, we got married yesterday."

"You're not serious? Marlana please tell me you're joking!" He says squeezing my arm.

"Dolph you're hurting me." He quickly let's me go and then widens his eyes. "What's going on here?" I hear my husband's voice.

"Nothing. Dolph was just leaving." I say and Dolph stares at me then looks at Seth before leaving.

"Are you okay?" Seth asks and I nod and he hands me my drink. "Let's get you back on that dance floor. I follow him and he turns me around in front of him and I start grinding myself onto him while placing my hands in my hair then to back behind Seth's neck.

Seth places his hands on my hips and trails them up to my breasts. His lips attach to my neck and my body is on fire. Seth bites down on my neck and trails his hands down to my ass. He gives it a squeeze as his teeth bites on my earlobe. "Seth." I moan out and he trails his hand up my dress. "Yes darlin?"

"Bathroom. Now." He chuckles and pins my body against him. "Patience, darlin." He hotly whispers in my ear. I grind my ass against him and I feel his cock growing. "Fuck baby." He grunts and I slide down and bounce before sliding back up then I bend over in front of him, knowing it's turning him on.

I turn around and pressed my chest against his while my hand travels down to his pants and unbuckle them, grabbing his cock. "Fuck Marlie." He grabs my hand and takes me in the bathroom and shoves me in the stall before tugging his jeans down and turning me around. Without warning he slams into me. "All that teasing gets you punished, don't you know that?" He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. "Plus Ziggler being there, trying yo take what's mine. You're mine, got it?" He asks while slamming himself into me.

"Yes daddy." He wraps his hand around my throat and pumps faster. "Fuck seth, I'm close."

"Let it go baby. Come with me." He slams into me a few more times before we both come undone together.

"Let's get you home, I'm not nearly finished with you Mrs. Rollins." He says with a wink.