11

His body was so warm. Cologne smelt so good. I lift my head from his chest to see he was still asleep, his soft snores making me smile. He truly was a beautiful man. I was falling for him and that scared me but not as scared as I was yesterday and he was there. He didn't even stop for a minute. He was there for me and his comments about "always being there to protect me" made the butterflies in my stomach fly around. I'm glad I called him. I could have been raped or dead or even a combination of the two. I look at his beautiful body. Veins popping out of his arms, six pack defined, and those lips, so intoxicating. He stirs a little in his sleep and pulls me even closer if that were even possible. I just wanted to stay like this forever. I wanted to stay with him forever. To be his darlin.

He rolls on his back and pulls me with him. My head laying on his chest. I trace shapes on his chest and I look up to see his eyes flutter open. He clears his throat and brings one hand up to rub his eyes. "Good morning." He says and I smile at him. "Did you sleep okay?" He asks.

"Best sleep I've had in a while, considering what happened." He gives me a small smile and strokes my face with his thumb.

"Good, I'm glad." He says and just stares at me. Me tilts my chin up and presses his lips to mine. I'm hungry for his kiss so I deepen it, his lips pushing harder against mine. Both of us obviously wanting this. I can tell he's holding back. Obviously still cautious about the events of yesterday. He pulls away, both of us breathing heavy. I grab his face and bring his lips back to mine and he's eager to comply but still he pulls away. "Marlana." He says and I ignore him, bringing him back down again. He pulls away yet again. "Seth, please." I beg.

"Marlana, I don't think that's a good idea. Look what happened yesterday."

"I want to forget."

"Baby, calm down. I don't want you doing something you'll regret."

"Oh." I say and get up from the bed.

"Marlana."

"No. I get it. After seeing me yesterday, you no longer want me. It's fine. I'm just going to go home." He jumps out of bed and grabs me, spinning me into him.

"Believe me, I want you but I want you to want me because you want me. Not because you're trying to forget. I'm not about to take advantage of you especially since it wasn't even 24 hours ago when you were almost raped. You don't even know what it was like for me to find you like that."

"I thought you grew tired of me. I almost didn't call you but I'm glad I did. You literally saved my life Seth. I do want you and not to just forget. You know that for some reason we can't seem to stay away from each other." I say and go back to the bed and lay down. He turns and follows me.

"I was trying to give you space. I figured you were done with me." He says with a light chuckle. "And you're right, I can't stay away from you. I tried but I still thought of you every single day." He crawls up to me, in between my legs as I say up against the headboard. "I told you that I have been watching you for a while. I have meant every word I have said to you and if you think that it's not taking everything in me to not take you and fuck you right here in my own bed, then you need to think again." He kisses me hard. "But you deserve better than that." He kisses me again, hard but slow and every part of my body is on fire. "You drive me fucking crazy. I just want the time to be right." He says and kisses me slowly again. "I want to do this right because that what you deserve and I should have done it when we first met but you were so stubborn." I laugh and he smiles real big. "Let me take you out on a date."

"It's about time you asked me out, Rollins."

"Is that a yes?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes." He smiles again and presses his lips to mine.

"I'll give you a ride home. I have to go train with Dean and Roman for a little bit and then I'll come pick you up tonight for our date." He says getting up. I was still kind of worried to be going home, alone but he had stuff to do. "What's wrong?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing. I just, it's stupid, nevermind."

"You look worried, what is it babe?"

"I'm just a little scared to be left alone again but you have stuff to do so I'll just suck it up." I say with a laugh.

"Why don't you come train with us? Or just go and sit? If you don't want to be alone then I'll be with you. I can't imagine what you're going through but I'm here for you. I told you I will protect you and I mean it. You don't have to worry, you're safe with me."

"Are you sure? I mean I know that's time with your boys."

"Darlin, nothing is more important than your safety. Keeping you safe trumps everything else. I'll be damned if anyone tries to hurt or even touch you again."

"Okay but I will need to stop by my apartment and get a few things."

"What ever you need babe." He says with a smile.

********************************
"I've got a surprise for you boys." Seth says and I come into the room.

"Aye! Marlana!" They both about and I laugh.

"You boys ready to train?" I ask.

"You ready to train with, us?" Dean says and I nod and laugh.

"I'm sure I can handle y'all."

********************************
"Thanks for the session guys." I tell them and they both high five and hug me.

"Marlana, don't go! Join the shield! " Dean yells and I laugh.

"Maybe one day, if you can handle it!" I say and Seth laughs, rapping his arms around my waist.

"Ready for our date?" He asks and I nod.

"I definitely need to shower first though." I say with a laugh.

"Me too. Let's go."

********************************
"So, What should I wear?" I ask Seth. He walks in with just a towel around his waist.

"Whatever you want, baby. It's just me and you."

"I know but dress, pants, skirt?" I ask him.

"We are going to a nice restaurant and the rest is a surprise so maybe pack a small bag with extra clothes."

"Okay. No hints?"

"Sorry baby." He says with a wink.
********************************
The restaurant was beautiful and we had a lovely time but now the suspense was killing me. When we pull up to his apartment I'm left kind of confused. "Why are we here?"

"You have to change, darlin."

Oh. Right.

"I'll be back."

I get back in the car in skinny jeans and a nice top and he looks at me like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world. "You look amazing." I blush and look down, moving a piece of hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful, Marlana." He takes my hand and kisses it. "So beautiful." He whispers and I smile.

"Thank you." We start driving and I continue to get anxious. Where is he taking me? And why so far away? We pull up to a lake and I follow him to where he has something set up.

"Paparazzi were all over the place at the restaurant and with our lives constantly in the public eye. I  figured we could have some real alone time here. No one to bother us."

"This is amazing." I breathe out and he smiles. We go and lay down by the lake and just watch the water and talk.

"Marlana I really like you and I think I'm falling in love with you." He tells me and I can tell he's absolutely serious.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too." He smiles and kisses me.

"Be my girl?" He asks and I don't hesitate to nod.

"Yes, I'll be your girl." He smiles and brings his lips to mine again.