25

"Seth, please tell me where we are going." I whine for the hundredth time since we got on the plane.

He had woke me up to this surprise this morning, has everything packed and ready to go.

"You know I can't do that darlin." He says with a smile. I groan and he chuckles placing a kiss to my forehead.

"You know I hate surprises." I tell him while my heart slams in my chest like an animal trying to break free of the cage.

"You'll love this one, I promise." Just as he says that the plane starts landing and he places his sunglasses on his face. He sits there with his hair up in a bun, chewing gum, looking breathtaking. "Put this on." He says handing me a blindfold. I raise an eyebrow before hesitantly taking it.

"What is all of this for?" I ask as I tie the blindfold.

"Always with the questions my darlin." He says and although I can't see him, I know he's smiling. "Take my hand, ill guide you."

We get into a car and drive for a few minutes and finally he stops me, I feel gravel and stone under my feet. My brain working to find out where we could be.

"You once told me that you never got to experience a beach house or be able to wake up to a beautiful view. You said that it was on your bucket list and I figured what way to celebrate not only us, but what you have achieved so far so" he pauses and unties my blindfold to reveal a beautiful beach house and walks me inside to where you could see the beach and it was beautiful.

I gasp and bring my hand up to cover my mouth. "Seth, you didn't have to do this. I mean I'm living my dream and that's enough."

I turn around to face him and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and smiles. "I know I didn't have to but you deserve it, plus we haven't really had time to ourselves since we started dating and with work and everything so I wanted to surprise you."

I let a tear slip down my face and wrap my arms around him. "I don't deserve you but thank you. This is amazing."

"You're welcome darlin. It's kind of late so we can't exactly do much but I figured we'd settle in and then tomorrow we can get started on some things here and enjoy the beach. Whatever you want to do."

"Sounds like a plan."

********************************
We lay in bed and he runs his fingers through my hair and as much as I love my life, I wish we could stay like this forever. 

"I love you Marlie." He says with a serious face. 

"I love you too. So much." He smiles back at me.

"I know it's only been a few months but I want you forever Marlana. I want it all, marriage, kids, growing old, I want it all with you." He tells me and my heart swells. "I'm telling you this because there is no one else for me."

"I want that too, Seth. All of it." He smiles widely.  "There's no one else for me either. You're the one and I'm so lucky to have you choose me."

"I'm the lucky one." I bring his lips to mine. "I don't think you realize how much you mean to me Marlana." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

"I know baby, I know. You're all I want and need. You're my oxygen." I tell him and I see his eyes water.

"I'm not used to love like this Marlie. You literally make me a better person. You're my best friend, my soulmate." His voice cracks on the last words and a tear slips down his face.

"Me neither but I guess that's why we were made for each other." I place my hand on his cheek and he lays his on top of mine.

"I'd marry you right here right now if I could."

"And I would say I do in a heart beat."

"I love you so much, Marlana."

"I love you so much too, Seth." He chuckles and presses a kiss to my lips before we both fall asleep.

" He chuckles and presses a kiss to my lips before we both fall asleep