18

My debut was everything I could have asked for. The crowd was euphoric chanting my name. As I made my way down the ramp, I had to take it all in. Seth was right, I deserved this. I earned it.

I stepped in the ring with none other than Alexa Bliss. Someone I have looked up to and our match was everything. Of course, her being the heel, picked up the win but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Once we both got backstage Alexa gave me a hug. "It was an honor facing you in my debut match Alexa." I tell her and she smiles.

"Thank you, you are definitely talented and I've seen and studied your work. You will definitely be a huge star."

"You have no idea what that means to me, thank you."

I give her another hug and we part ways. I then hear Seth's music hit and I know it's time for his match. I smile and watch backstage with some of the other superstars in the back.

"Marlana, great match." I turn my head to see Roman Reigns.

"Thank you, I still can't believe this."

"You know it was all him right? He fought for you. That and your hard work got you here."

"Thank you." He smiles and walks off and I turn my head to see that Seth won his match. I smile and make my way towards my locker room to change.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Marlana Nicole." I turn around and meet face to face with Dolph Ziggler.

"In the flesh."

"I've heard quite a bit about you."

"Good things I hope?"

"All good." He says and laughs and I turn back to go into my locker room when he starts again. "So, would you like to go to dinner sometime?" He asks me and as soon as I open my mouth to answer, Seth approaches and wraps his arms around my shoulders. "Oh sorry, I didnt know you were Seth's girl."

"It's okay. I'll see you around?" I ask and he nods looking sad?

I finally make my way inside and Seth follows me. Shutting the door and locking it. "First day here and already getting hit on." He states and I laugh.

"I guess so. It's so weird. Growing up I was the ugly one so having people attracted to me now is just weird. I never know how to react."

He smiles and then backs me up into the locker. "As long as they know you're mine, I don't care." He says with a smile, chewing his gum. Still sweaty from his match, he leans down to press his lips to mine. "You look so good tonight darlin." He mumbles against my lips. I smile and kiss him back.

"Thank you, did you watch my match?"

"I did. You were amazing as always." He steps back, running a hand through his both sweaty but wet hair. The intercontinental championship wrapped across his waist. I bring my hand down to lay my fingers on it. He smiles at me and removes it from his waist and hands it to me.

"Wow." I say, having to always wanting to touch this title, it was An amazing feeling. I mean, even Chyna held this title.

"I know." He says smiling wide. He is such a proud champion.

"Can't wait to have one of my own someday.

"You will."

"I really need to change out of my gear."

"I'll wait." I roll my eyes and shove his chest.

"Out Rollins."

"Oh come on, I've already seen you naked." He says with a smirk.

"This is work!" I scold him and he laughs and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm kidding babe, I'll meet you at the car, then we can head home."

"Okay."

It didn't take my long to get changed and put my gear in my bag before heading out to the car.

As I'm heading out I'm met with Dolph again. "Heading out?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, Seth has the car waiting."

"Does he treat you well?" He asks and I'm taken off guard.

"Yeah, he did even before we started dating."

"Just be careful okay? Seth can be kind of controlling.

"I don't appreciate you talking about him like that."

"I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Trust me, I won't." I say aggravated as I storm out and load my stuff before getting into the front seat.

"You okay babe?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, I just don't like when people talk bad about you. It pisses me off."

"Who?"

"Dolph."

"What did he say?"

"That you can be controlling and he hopes you treat me right. I told him to stop talking about you that way and the stormed off."

"I'm possessive not controlling. He needs to keep his damn mouth shut. He obviously likes you." He says clearly irritated.

"Hey." I say, laying my hand on his. "Don't let him get to you. We trust each other so there is nothing to me worried about." I tell him and he smiles at me.

"I know, I'm sorry. Now let's get you home and celebrate. He says with a wink and I laugh.