31

Seth and Dean were hot right now with their feud. Those two are amazing when they work together. I sit at catering watching my fiance cut a promo in the ring when I felt a body sit down next to me. "So, it's true?" The male asks as I turn my head to face none other than Dolph Ziggler.

"What?" I ask as my eyes meet his.

"Rollins proposed?" He asks, a hint of confusion or maybe jealousy laced in his voice?

"Yes." I answer and look down at the ring placed on my left finger.

"Didn't think he was the type to settle down." He says and crosses his arms. I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to Seth on the tv.

"If you're just going to sit here and bad mouth my fiance then feel free to leave." I huff and shift my seat further away from him.

"I just don't want to see you hurt, Marlana. There's things you don't know about him."

"Dolph, just stop okay? You've been trying to drive me away from Seth since day one and its not going to work."

"Fine, then why don't you ask him how exactly he got your little Kai problem to go away." After that statement, he gets up from his seat and walks to sit with Peyton Royce and Billie Kay who are both laughing and giving me death glances.

I roll my eyes and get up from my seat to go meet Seth in his locker room.

*************************************************************************************
"I'm so happy for you Marlana! Seth is such an amazing guy and you two have been inseparable since the day you stepped foot here." Nikki tells me while examining my ring.

"Thank you. He makes me really happy." She smiles at me. "Um, I did have a crazy question." I ask her and she nods her head while mixing sugar in her tea.

"So, I know you and Dolph had a relationship and he kind of said some things to me yesterday that kind of offended me and I guess I just want to know how honest he is?"

"Dolph is a good man. He just does things dramatically, especially if it's someone he has feelings for."

"You think he likes me?"

"Oh he definitely does. It's obvious."

"That kind of makes sense but the things he said to me, he shouldn't have known."

"What did he say?"

"He basically said that he didn't think Seth was someone who would settle down and then basically told me that Seth slept with my ex Kai to get me back here."

"Oh yeah, that Kai girl was something but I don't know where Dolph's head is at or how Seth is. I say just talk to Seth about it."

"I'm going to when he gets back from the live event. Thank you nikki, I needed this."

"Anytime girl, you know you can always talk to me."
*************************************************************************************
It was late when Seth came strolling in and I could tell he was exhausted so I figured I would push our conversation to another day.

He smiles as he walks up to me in the living room, "Man am I glad to see you darlin." He says before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Did you miss me babe?" I ask him and he nods but looks at me like he can tell something is on my mind. "Everything okay?" He asks and I nod but he still isn't buying it. "What is it?"

"It can wait. I'm sure you're tired." I say with a small smile and sit down on the couch and he sits down next to me.

"Talk to me, Marlie." He says, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"How did you get rid of Kai?" I ask and I feel his body tense.

"Why are you asking me this?" He asks and stands up from he couch.

"Why aren't you answering me?"

"Because it doesn't matter, she's gone. I did what I needed to do to get you back here."

"Seth, you asked me to marry you and I will not marry someone who keeps things from me. Dolph said something about it to me the other day and said he didn't think you'd settle down and he got in my head."

"Fucking Ziggler." He groans while rubbing his face with his hands. "He swore he wouldn't bring that up."

"Now you're scaring me, Seth."

He walks up to me and takes my hands in his. "Just promise me you will hear me out okay?"

"Okay."

"It all started the day we were at the performance center...."

To be continued....