29

The atmosphere when I woke up was different from every other day. I just had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something wasn't right.

Seth had got up early to work out with Dean and Roman as usual so I didn't think anything of it because they do it all the time.

I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. I decided to get up and take a shower and hope this feeling goes away.
********************************
I walk into the arena for Monday Night Raw and I still couldn't shake that feeling that something was up. I tried not to think much of it since Evolution was nearing soon and I had my match with Toni Storm to focus on.

I make my way to the locker room and I'm told that Roman was opening the show and I was about midway through the show so I still had some time to spare.

I see Roman talking to Seth and Dean quietly in the corner so I decided to grab a chair and sit next to some of the girls watching the show backstage.

The show opens up and I see Roman walk out towards the ring with his championship slung over his shoulder.

I don't remember how long it was or when the tears started to fall, I couldn't believe my ears.

"My real name is Joe, and I've been living with leukemia for 11 years, and unfortunately it's back." Roman tells the world and I just feel my heart shatter.

Roman and I had grown close recently due to him being best friends and partner with Seth. Oh shit.  Seth.

That's when I see him and Dean make their way out and Seth is crying. Hard. They put their fists together and walk backstage. Roman is greeted with hugs and love and he finally makes his way to me.

Unsure of what to do, I just stare at him as he continues to walk up to me. When he does finally reach me I run into his arms and he kisses the top of my head.

"Marlie." Seth says and I pull myself from Roman and he nods his head towards their locker room.

When we get in there, Seth wipes my tears. "Roman." I croak out and my best friend brings me into his arms.

"I'll be back Marlana. I'm a fighter. You know this sweetheart. I'm going to go home and be with my family. Ill get better and come back stronger than ever. Okay?"

I nod my head and remove myself from his grasp and then roman, me, Seth and Dean all do a group hug.

"I love you guys so much. Kick was for me." Roman says and grabs his luggage before walking out.

Seth, Dean and I all sit in silence for a while, trying to gather our thoughts.

"Ambrose." Seth calls out and mine and Dean's heads are brought up to look at Seth. "We do it tonight." Seth says and Dean nods. "Let's put on a hell of a feud and dedicate it to him. I know we can deliver." Dean nods again and gets up to hug Seth and turns to leave.

I'm going to miss Roman so much. He really is like a brother to me. I turn and see Seth rest his elbows on his knees and places his head in his hands. I can't even imagine how he's feeling.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him and he shakes his head and stands up. "Not right now Marlana. I'll see you tonight after the show." He states before leaving the room. I try not to take much offense to it because I know he's been through a lot tonight. He just needs to cool off.
********************************
When I got to the hotel after the show, I get into the shower. After the shower I grab something to eat and watch t.v. and wait for Seth to get here. He was the main event so I knew he would be a while.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I suddenly felt Seth's arms wrap around me and I turn to face him and press my lips to his forehead.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you earlier tonight, Marlie." He mumbles against my head as it was now laying on his chest. I raise my head up to him and see he had turned the lamp on.

"No reason to apologize Seth. I mean you were put through a lot tonight. I understand."

"I found out five minutes before he told the entire world." His voice cracks and his eyes were full of pain.

"I wish I knew what to say." I look down at his bare chest and he lifts my head up and presses his lips to mine.

"You don't have to say anything." He says and at that moment I knew what he needed.

I press my lips to his and his lips were hungry and needy. "I love you so much Marlana."

"I love you too." I tell him as I straddle his waist. "Now shh. Let me take care of you tonight." I tell him and he nods, laying his head down on the bed as I kiss my way down his torso before removing his boxers and taking him into my mouth. He gasps and he grabs a handful of my hair. "Fuck Marlie. Just like that."

It wasn't long before he shot his cum down my throat. He quickly flips us over and starts pressing kisses down my body. "I know you wanted to take care of me but I need you too bad right now." He says and suddenly I feel his tongue on my clit. I gasp out loud and grab his hair. Seconds later he pumps his fingers in and out of me. He breaks free of my clit and keeps pumping me with his fingers and looks up at me. "God I love you. You're so beautiful." He says with a raspy voice and withdraws his fingers and replacing it with his cock and starts thrusting in and out of me. "Seth baby." I moan out and brings his face down to kiss me.

"I can feel you tightening around my dick darlin. Let it all out. Hold nothing back. Scream if you have to." He says against my neck. "Cum for me baby." He says and reaches down to rub my clit and my legs start to shake. "Say my real name." He groans.

"C-colby." I moan out and he thrusts faster. "You want to say my real name Colby?" I ask him and he nods. "Say it."

"Fuck Deanie. You feel so good. So tight."

"Colby." I say his name and his eyes squeeze shut.

"F-Fuck Deanie." He moans out.

"I'm close Seth." I tell him and he nods.

"Me too Marlie. Just a little bit longer darlin." He says and thrusts slower and sloppier. "Okay let go baby." He tells me and I explode all over him and he fills me up.

He rests his head on my shoulder and tries to steady his breathing. He sits up and pulls out of me before going to the bathroom to clean himself off. I follow him into the bathroom to clean myself as well.

We both go back to the bed and I pull one of his t-shirts over my head and slide a pair of new panties on while he just puts on a pair of shorts.

"After today, I don't want to take any chances Marlana." He says and walks over to me where I'm sitting on the bed.

He kneels down in front of me. "This is Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins asking Deanie Jo Coplen aka Marlana Nicole. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" He slides the ring into my finger in place of the promise ring.

"I don't care if it's too fast or that I only gave you the promise ring not too long ago but after tonight I just can't wait to make you my wife

"I don't care if it's too fast or that I only gave you the promise ring not too long ago but after tonight I just can't wait to make you my wife."

"I love you Colby Lopez and when you know you know, and I know you're the one." He smiles widely and I kiss him on the lips and lay down and stare at the ring on my finger and smile. This was the beginning of something beautiful.