14

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

"I know you want me, just give in. Let everything go, and let me take care of you" He whispers as his lips press against my neck, sending shivers down my spine. " Stop fighting Marlana, just let it happen."

I want to so badly. My thoughts are interrupted as his hand slides up my thigh. "S-seth." I moan out.

"Yes?" He questions as I feel my body react to his touch. "Tell me what you want."

"Y-you." I whisper. I feel his hot breath on my neck as he deeply chuckles.

"What do you want me to do to you, Marlana?" His trailing fingers wander more. "A closed mouth doesn't get fed."

He knows what he's doing and it's driving me crazy. "Seth Please." I plead. 

His lips attack to my neck once more. "Please what?"

"Touch me." My breathing hitches as he bites down on my collarbone.

"As you wish darlin'."

His lips press to mine as his hand guides it's way to my right breast, squeezing it tightly, making me gasp and his tongue darts in my mouth. He backs away from me and removes my shorts and panties down my legs. My body aching for him. He looks down at me with a smirk. "Tell me what you want." He tells me, his finger sliding up and down my slit. "Your body sure does know what it wants." He says. He places his lips to my thigh. My breathing has escalated, his eyes look up at me as he gets closer. He places a kiss to my clit, making me shiver. "S-Seth p-please." He smirks at me again taking his tongue and swirling it around my clit. My hand takes a fist full of his hair. "Oh my god" I moan out as his tongue goes faster and he pushes two fingers into me. "Seth" I breathe out and withdraws, crawling back up to me, "Taste yourself." He says before kissing me again and pushing his tongue to touch mine. He gets up and take his pants off. "Seth wait." I tell him and he drops his underwear. "What is it darlin?" He says, positioning himself between my legs. "I need to tell you something." I can feel his top by my entrance. "What is it baby?"

"I-I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." He says back and then pushes himself inside me. "Oh my god you're so tight darlin."

"You feel so good, Seth." He slowly rocks his hips into mine. "Faster." He obliges and rocks into me harder and faster. "Fuck Marlana." He grunts and leans down to press a kiss to my lips. "I love you so much." He says pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you too." I moan out breathlessly. "Oh god, don't stop Seth."

"Right there baby?"

"Y-yes."

"You gunna cum for me baby?"

"Yes. Oh god I'm almost there."

"Wait for me baby, I'm close." He thrusts get slower and sloppier. We both let go at the same time and he rolls off of me.

"I've wanted to do that for so long darlin." He says kissing my head. I smile at him and then my alarm goes off.

It was all a dream...

Of course I had a wet dream about u guy I can't have.

Nxt takeover...

I haven't seen him nor have I talked to Seth since that night. Tonight was NXT Takeover and I needed to focus on my championship match. However all I could think about was him. I needed to get rid of Kai forever.

I watch as the door opens and the last person I thought I'd see walks in my locker room. I stand up and he walks up to me. "Seth, what are you doing here?" He rubs his chin and then walks up to me, pushing me up against the wall and presses his lips to mine. I wasn't sure what was going on. The last time I saw him I broke up with him. Now he was here kissing me. I'm so confused. I should push him away but I can't.

"Good luck Marlana." He says when he pulls away and before I could say anything he's back out the door.

Seth freaking Rollins...

"Making her way to the ring, from Waco, Texas! Marlana Nicole!" The crowd erupts and it's a feeling I can't describe. Tears well up in my eyes as I take in the moment. It's time to win a title.

It was mid match when everything changed. I had Kairi Sane, the current NXT champion in a submission when the arena went dark and Kai appeared on the titantron. I relieve Kai from my grasp and look towards the screen.

"Marlana! Its so good to see how good you're doing! I mean small town girl gets a shot at the title! Its really a cliche but the fans for some reason love you. But would they love you if they knew the real you? Oh and what about Seth? How would he feel? Shall I inform everybody?"

All of a sudden I'm rolled up into a pin and lose the match. Kairi celebrates and I hear Kai laughing on the screen. "Oh Marlana I am so sorry, that was a really good match! I guess you're just not ready."

I grab a microphone, marching around the ring. "Kai, just shut up. You just ruined my chance of be coming NXT women's champion so now I have to get rid of you so come down to MY ring and let me kick your ass!" The crowd cheers and Kai just laughs and looks down.

"Sorry Sunshine, I'm not at the arena. Tell you what, this wednsday at NXT we make it official. You beat me and I won't reveal the secret AND I'll leave you alone for good! Contract signing. Loser leaves NXT. "

Again the crowd loses it, going crazy. "You're on!" I drop the microphone and head towards the back.

Kai, you're going to regret ever messing with me.