19

He shuts the front door, locking it before leading me to my bedroom. He smiles down at me, bringing his hands to either side of my neck, leaning down to press his soft lips to mine.

He drags his tongue along my bottom lip asking for an entrance for his tongue and I open my mouth, letting our tongues battle each other's for dominance.

His hands moving from my neck to the bottom of my shirt, breaking our kiss to lift it over my head. I also take my hands and remove his shirt, trailing my hands down his toned stomach.

He lays me down on the bed, hovering over me, his Body in between my legs and holding himself up by his forearms. His lips attach back to mine and one of his hands moves to unclasp my bra, throwing it on the floor next to the bed and squeezing my left breast and trailing his lips from mine to my jaw, then down to my neck, biting and sucking on my sweet spot, causing me to moan out.

"S-seth." I moan and I can feel the bulge in his pants tighten.

"I know darlin. I know." He says, breaking our kiss and then stands up to unbuckle his pants and slide them down his legs. His boxers tight and his bulge prominent. He removes my shorts and panties, tossing them on the floor with the rest of our clothing.

He crawls back in between my legs, reaching back up to kiss me on my neck. "I'll make you feel good darlin. Real good." He says and releases a hot breath onto the wet spot my neck, causing a shiver to run through my body.

He places a kiss all the way down the crevice between my breasts and all the way down my stomach, he continues to kiss the insides of my thighs. Completely teasing me. "Seth, p-please." He choke out and he looks up smirking at me.

"What do you want darlin?" He asks while kissing closer and closer to where I want his lips the most.

"Y-you." He then blows air onto my vagina, causing me to shiver again.

"And what would you like for me to do to you? Hmm?"

"Seth come on." I say now growing irritated.

"That wasn't exactly an answer was it baby?"

"I-I want your mouth." I moan out, my hand in his hair, pulling.

"Where do you want my mouth?" He asks and the temperature in the room increases.

I pull his face to meet my clit and feel his tongue start to suck down on it. "Oh my-" I moan not being able to finish my sentence. He starts tracing figure eights on my clit, driving me fucking insane and then he shoves two of his fingers inside me while still sucking my bundle of nerves.

"F-Fuck Seth." I moan and he pulls his mouth away and still pumps his fingers in and out, smirking at me.

"I love it when you moan my name sweetheart." He says before reatttaching his lips sending a jolt through my body. My legs start to shake and the familiar sensation starts building in my stomach and I can tell I'm close to my high.

"S-Seth baby, I'm c-close." I struggle to say as I get closer and closer, the sensation building up and about to make me explode.

"Let it go darlin, scream my name." He says and that's enough to send me over the edge.

"Seth!" I scream while my legs clamp shut and he removes his mouth and fingers from me and sticking his fingers in his mouth, licking them clean. He crawls back towards me and kisses me.

I tug down his boxers and pull out his length, running my hand up and down his shaft before flipping us to where I was on top. I followed his actions, kissing him all the way down until I took him in my mouth.

"Fuck Marlana." He moans as I try to take him all the way, his dick hitting the back of my throat making my eyes water and making my self gag. "God you're so good." He says and I cup his balls, massaging them before sucking him again. "I'd pull me out if you don't want me to finish in your mouth." He says and instead of pulling out, I deepthroat him again while swirling my tongue on his tip and he shoots his liquid down my throat. I wait until it stops to lick him clean.

"Shit babe." He says and I wipe my mouth with a smirk before laying back down and he starts pumping his length again. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Oh we aren't done yet sweetheart." He says and I bite my lip. I see him hard as a rock again and he pulls me towards him before thrusting himself inside me. God he felt so good. "Fuck." He groans and starts to slowly pump in and out of me.

"You feel so good inside me." I tell him and he looks down at me with  black eyes, not the usual brown ones, these were full of lust. I know I turned him on by saying that. He smirks and wraps his hand around my throat, knowing it drives me insane.

"Yeah? You like this dick inside you?" He asks and I nod as he rocks into me faster.

"Yes. Fuck me harder." I tell him and he doesn't hesitate.

"You like that?" He asks and I nod, moaning with each thrust. He pulls out and flips me over. He sinks back inside me and reaches up, grabbing my hair and reaching his arm around to choke me again. "How about this?"

"Fuck yes." He thrusts slowly but hard.

"No one else will ever fuck you like I do. You're mine. This is all yours."

"I'm all yours." His thrusts get slower and sloppier and I know he's close to finishing. So was I.

I reach down to rub my clit while he pounded me from behind. "Fuck you're so hot" he says when he realizes what I'm doing.

"Baby I'm close." He tells me.

"M-m too." I say and he thrusts a couple more times before we both reach our highs. I feel him release inside me, pulling out and falling down onto the bed. I do the same, laying next to him. He presses his lips to my forehead.

"Wow." He says and I laugh.

"Yeah. That was-"

"Amazing." He says finishing my sentence and I nod. "Tired?" He asks and I nod. He walks over to turn off the lights and turn on my fan.

He lays back down onto the bed and I lay my head on his chest and he kisses me on the top of my head.

"Goodnight princess." He says and the last thing I hear is his heart beat.