16

It had been about a week since I left. A week since Candace had to have given him the letter. A week since I had seen him. It's obvious that he no longer wants anything to do with me. I expected it. I respect his decision though. I blew my chances with him and with my career. All so that she could win.

I had just finished my workout when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Marlana?"

"That depends, who's asking?"

"Feisty as ever I see."

"Seth?"

"No, sorry it's Roman."

"Oh. What's up?"

"I heard about what happened and wanted to check in on you."

"Oh thanks. I'm doing okay."

"You don't sound like it."

"I just need some time."

"He misses you." There was a pause and I could feel the tears threaten to spill over.

"Yeah. It sucks. I respect his decision though."

"Marlana, I probably shouldn't say anything."

"Then don't."

"Mar, it's not over."

"No, you dont understand, it has to be." A knock on the door makes me stop. "Look someone is here. I'll talk to you later Roman. I appreciate you checking in."

"Anytime sweetheart."

The person at the door knocks again and I walk to the door and open it and I wasn't expecting to see the person I thought I would.

"S-Seth?" He smiles at me and hands me a bouquet of flowers.

"May I come in?" He asks and I nod. I shut the door and turn around. I grab a vase to put my flowers in and put them in it and pouring water in the case to keep them alive. I felt Seth rest his hands on my hips. He moves my hair from one side to the other and places a kiss to the back of my head. "I've missed you so much." He whispers and it's taking all of me not to kiss him.

"Seth."

"I know baby, I know." He whispers. "Turn around and look at me darlin."

"I can't." I whisper and I feel his hands try to turn me.

"Yes you can. Just do it baby." My heart is hammering inside of my chest and my butterflies in my stomach flutter. "Marlana, I love you. If this is really going to be the end, then let me give you all of me. Please." His voice cracks a little at the end of his sentence.

I slowly turn around and to my fear, his eyes were glossy, just like mine. He brings his hand up to my cheek and looks at me deeply. "I-I l-love you so much Seth. I c-can't do this."

"I know baby." He nods and before I can say anything else he crashed his lips to mine. His lips mold against mine. "Just trust me, okay?" He asks and I nod. He steps away from me, grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall.

I open the door to my bedroom and he shuts it behind us. He sits me down on my bed. He kneels down before me. "No one will ever mean as much to me as you do." He kisses me again and lays me down. "Let me prove to you how much I love you."

He starts kissing me on my neck while his hands remove my shorts. I sit up to remove my shirt and bra. "You're so beautiful." He whispers against my skin. He stands up and takes his shirt off and then his pants. He gets back on the bed and kisses me all over my body. His lips attaching to my sensitive bundle of nerves. I gasp out loud while his hands grasp my breasts. "S-seth." I moan out. He pulls away and crawls up towards me kissing me again. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm not a virgin." He smirks at me.

"Maybe so but I'm not little." He says and I shake my head. He slowly slides into me. "Fuck you're tight baby." He rocks into me again, biting down on my collarbone.

"Fuck Seth." I moan out.

"You like that baby?" He says, thrusting faster.

"God yes. I love you Seth."

"I love you too baby. Which is why, this isn't over." He thrusts harder and faster. "You're mine. You always will be." He grunts.

"I'm all yours." That's the last thing I say before releasing and feel him filling me.

He lays down and pulls me to my chest. As we lay there, catching our breath. I cant help but wonder if what he said was true.

"I meant what I said. Fuck Kai. She's not going to stop me from having you. You should have told me. We could have figured something out."

"I was just scared and I didn't want you to get hurt by my past."

"Baby, I love you. Nothing and No one will make me feel any different or stop me."

"I thought you didn't want me anymore because it had been a while and I was going to respect your decision either way."

"You know how hectic my schedule is. The moment I got some down time I flew out here."

"Oh duh. I didn't even think of that." I say and giggle and he laughs with me.

"So, will you come back? Both to me and wrestling?"

"I can't, I told you, she won."

"You said that if she won the match that she couldn't bring anything about that back up and that you had to leave NXT."

"Exactly so I can go back to you but not wrestling."

"Well, maybe not to NXT." He draws out and I jump up.

"Main roster?!" He sits up and nods.

"I explained everything to Vince, Stephanie, and Hunter, this was their idea. That and they took care of Kai and everything. Come home."

"Well how can I say no to that?" He smiles and kisses me again.

"Good. I'm so happy. I love you. Now let's get some sleep and we will start planning everything tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

We both lay down and I rest my head on his chest, letting the steady rhythm of his heartbeat put me to sleep.