32

I don't know how to feel. My whole world just shattered in a matter of seconds. I'm not really sure how to react. "Please say something." Seth begs.

Flashback to moments before
"I approached Kai after I had read the letter that night." Seth starts and takes a huge breath. "It had to do something. I didn't like how she made you feel. You became so distant and scared. I offered her money, but she didn't want it. She told me that the only way she would agree to you coming back was with sex. She wanted me to sleep with her."

My heart slams in my chest. Please tell me he didn't do it.

"I know what you're thinking but no, I didn't sleep with her. She did kiss me but I shoved her off. Dolph was the one to sleep with her. He thought if he did it and came to you that you would be with him because he's in love with you."

"I'm not really sure what to say. That's a lot of information to take in." He moves from sitting next to me to in front of me on his knees.

"I know I should have told you and I'm sorry. No excuses, I should have told you but all I could think about was getting to you and telling you how much I love you and telling you how you come back to live your dream. " A tear slips down his face and he lays his head in my lap. I lay my hand on his head and start rubbing and scratching his head. I feel him crying and I feel guilty.

"Please Marlie. I just wanted you here with me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." His voice is muffled and I pick his head up. His red eyes meet mine and I smash my lips against his.

We pull away and he rests his head against mine. "I'm so sorry Marlie."

"Shhh." I tell him and press my lips against his. I pull away and hold his face in my hands. "I understand. Just promise me you won't hide or lie to me again."

"I promise, I love you Marlana."

"I love you too, Seth. Now let's get you to bed." He smiles and stands up and picks me up in his arms and takes us to the bedroom.

Just a filler chapter for yall 😊
Remember to kept voting & commenting, thank you for the support! 💜💜