39

Seth had been quiet the whole week. Right now we were currently on our way back from shopping for baby things. That night I told him, he cried and held me but since then something has been off. I place my hand on his thigh and he turns to face me and smile.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and he just nods. "Are you sure?" He doesn't say anything as we pull up to a house.

"Come with me." He says and gets out of the car and we enter the beautiful home.

We spent about an hour going through the house looking at everything. It was furnished and contemporary style, which was my favorite. But, why was he showing me this?

"So, what do you think?" He asks me, looking nervous.

"I love it, it's beautiful." He smiles and steps forward and grabs my hands.

"I'm glad you think so. What would you say if I told you it was ours?" My jaw drops and my hands go to cover my face.

"You bought me a house?!" He laughs and nods his head.

"That's why I've been quiet. After you told me I would be a father, the first thing I wanted to do was find a house to call home and to start our family in. You two are my world and all that matters. I'm sorry I did it behind your back but I wanted to surprise you with this huge gesture."

"I love you." I tell him before I crash my lips onto his. He takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. He carefully sits me on the bed, he presses his lips to mine again. I can tell what he wants and he's hesitant because of the incident. He hasn't touched me since. He pulls away and looks at me.

I decide to make the first move and remove my shirt. I hear him inhale quickly and I hook my finger in his shorts and bring him closer to me. "Marlie." He starts to say as I pull his shorts and boxers down. "A-are you sure?" He stutters and I drop to my knees.

Instead of answering him, I put his length in my mouth. "Fuck Marlana" He groans as I Bob my head on his dick. He pulls me up by my chin and lays me on the bed, removing his shirt, and my jeggings. "This is about to be pure love making because after what you went through, that's what you deserve." He says quietly as he crawls toward me and kisses me again. "You're so beautiful Marlie."

He slowly slides inside me and I gasp and he darts his tongue in my mouth. He starts to slowly roll his hips against mine. I lock my arms around his neck, and he pulls his lips away from mine and our eyes lock. "I love you." He whispers and rests his forehead on mine.

"I love you." I gasp and lay my hands on his chest, over his heart.

"That's all yours baby." He says and then stops thrusting for a moment to pin my hands above my head and intertwines our fingers. He rests his head on my shoulders while starts thrusting slowly again.

"Seth, I'm close." His vein I'm his neck starts popping and I know he's close too.

"Me too baby." He says lifting his head back up and presses his lips to mine and he stays like that as we finish. He pulls away and sits up, pulling me with him. Both of our bodies were drenched in sweat. He stands up and grabs my hand pulling me off the bed and into the bathroom.

As he starts the water, I tug his arm so he turns around. "Thank you for everything." I tell him and he smiles at me.

"You should know by now that there is nothing I wouldn't do for you and now, our family."

"I know. I love you, Seth."

"I love you too, Marlana."