26

My hand grasps a hand full of his hair as his tongue swirls around my clit. This is definitely one way to wake up. He reaches up and squeezes my breast. "God Seth." I moan out as his tongue works faster and his fingers move quicker in and out of me. "S-seth, I'm close baby." He doesn't stop and keeps going until I come undone and start to shake.

He comes back up from under the covers and crawls towards me and kisses me. "Good morning darlin." He says with a smirk.

I can't say anything due to me trying to catch my breath. He chuckles and he lays down next to me. I can feel him staring at me.

I turn my head to face him and smile. "Good morning indeed." I tell him and he smirks at me.

"Darlin." He says and everytime he does my heart flutters.

"Yeah?" He gets up off the bed and goes to grab something out of one of the drawers.

"After our conversation the other night, I've been thinking and though I know we said we would marry each other right here right now, I figured we should start towards that process so I got you this."

He crawls back up on the bed and I sit up when he hands me a ring box. I open it and it's beautiful. "It's just a promise ring but I do intend on marrying you. Hopefully this promise will hold you over until then."

My hand goes over my mouth and I feel a tear slip down my face. He takes the ring out of the box and slides it onto my finger. "I promise." He whispers and presses a kiss to my lips.

"I love you so much, Seth." I choke out.

"I love you too, Darlin." He presses another kiss to my lips.

Author's note
Hey guys! This is just a filler chapter! I hope y'all like it and are enjoying the story so far! Please vote & comment. I appreciate all the love!
Xoxo-Marlana