37

"Please stop! I'll give you money or whatever you want just please let me go!"  I scream.

The man chuckles and bites my neck. "All I want is to be inside you, Ms. Nicole."

"Please stop."  I beg him as he drops my pants. I kick and scream and he covers my mouth. My face covered in tears. Then I feel him ram into me and I go numb.

I haven't been back since that night. I was supposed to be planning a wedding with the man I love and instead, I ghosted him. I just couldn't have this burden put on him.

I went back home to texas, where no one knows where I live. I have enough money from WWE to keep me a float for a little while.

I miss Seth so much. I just can't do this to him. That night was so good until that night. Seth had won the intercontinental championship and we had a party to celebrate. Seth offered to take me home but he was drunk so I decided to walk home.

I should have stayed at the party.

Seth's P.O.V

It's been weeks. Why did she leave me? We were married. We were planning a wedding. I had won back my title and we were celebrating. What was so wrong?

Something doesn't feel right. I need to find her and I needed to find her, now.

Marlana's P.O.V

I was sitting at home, reading a book, I can't watch TV anymore because I know people are looking for me. I once put it on Raw and cried once I saw seth.

Everything was so hard but he didn't deserve this. He deserves so much better.

A knock on my door brings me back from thoughts. Confusion sets in and I go and open my door.

I gasped at who was on the other side. "S-seth?" I mister out and he looks up at me with his big beautiful, sad, eyes.

"Marlana." He says with a straight face.

"H-how did you find me?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Can I come in?" He asks and I nod before moving aside to let him in. I shut the door and slowly turn around. Silence fills the room and a knife could cut the tension.

"Why?" He asks, his eyes staying glued to ground.

"Seth, I'm nothing okay? Just go back." I say and walk into the bedroom,

"That's not going to cut it Marlana. What's going on?" He asks once he finds me in the bedroom.

"Nothing. I got bored." I say and every word just stung.

"I don't believe you." He tells me and I shrug my shoulders, and I make my way back into the living room. He grabs my wrist and pins me to the wall. "You're not looking at me. You do that when you're lying."

His face was inches away and all I wanted to do was take his pain away. I didn't notice I was crying until his fingers wiped them away. "What's going on Marlie?" He asks softly and I shake my head and throw my head into his chest. That's when I lost it, sobbing into him. He walks me into the living room and just let's me cry. He gently places kisses on the top of my head.

"Marlie baby, I need you to talk to me." His voice strained and I shook my head and got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen. I heard him follow me in there.

"Do you remember the night of your party?"

"The one after I won back the intercontinental title?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Of course I remember, that's the last time I saw you until right now."

"That night I walked home, t-there was this guy. He was bigger than me, I tried to fight him off but I couldn't." I feel Seth inch closer to me. I still faced away from him.

"Seth, there's no way to put this but he um, he raped me."

"Marlie." I cut him off before he could continue.

"That's not even the worst part. I just found out that I'm pregnant. The piece of shit knocked me up. So, I ran because you don't deserve this burden Seth. I'm so sorry."

I couldn't stop crying and all I felt was Seth flip me around and pull me into him. He just held me there, not saying anything. He pulls my head back and looks at me, his own tears falling down his face. "You should have told me sooner, you don't have to do this alone."

"No seth, you need to back and forget I told you this." I try to turn around but he spun me back and his lips were on mine.

"No. I'm still your husband and I still love you."

"But you don't deserve this."

"You didn't deserve this to happen to you. I knew I shouldn't have let you leave that party without me."

"No Seth don't blame yourself." He runs his hands through his hair and looks up at the ceiling.

"I wasn't there to protect you. Your own husband failed you. If I was there you wouldn't be going through this. Instead I was drunk."

"Seth, stop. You have no idea how hard it was to just leave. I've thought about you everyday."

"I couldn't stop thinking about you either. I knew something was wrong. I meant what I said you're not alone and I don't love you any less."

"Seth I'm so scared. I don't know what to do." He wraps me in his arms.

"Don't think about it right now, let's get you in bed."

Once I'm laid down, he crawls in next to me and holds me close.

"I love you so much." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too. So much."