33

I laid down on the bed and Seth followed me. I turned out the light but I felt Seth hover himself over me. "You didn't think we were going to sleep yet did you darlin?" Even in the dark I could see the smirk on his face.

"My apologies Mr. Rollins." I say with a smirk as he places his hands on either side of my face. He brings his lips down to move against mine. His hand travels down to cup my breast. I moan against his lips and his tongue pushes past my lips and into my mouth to battle against my own.

He releases my my lips and starts to kiss my neck and moves to bite down on my collarbone. A gasp escapes my mouth, he moves down to take my nipple in his mouth, his tongue dancing around it. My hand goes to the back of his head as he makes his way down to my clit. "S-seth." I moan out as he works his tongue over the sensitive bundle of nerves.

He crawls back up to me and grabs my thighs before sliding inside me. "Fuck Marlie." He says before he starts rocking his hips into mine. Each thruster harder than the last. "I love you so much darlin." He says after the last thrust and he lies his head against mine.

"I love you too Seth." He lays next to me and looks up at the ceiling. I curl up against his chest.

"Please don't leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you."I tell him and he looks down at me.

"Why would I leave you? You know I recently proposed to you right?" He asks and I nod.

"I know I'm just worried that one day I won't be enough for you. I'm so scared. I keep waiting for Kai to walk through the door and this all be a big joke."

"I guess I'll just have to prove it to you for the rest of our lives."

I smile and he presses his lips to my forehead. "I've been thinking. Why don't we start looking for a house?" He asks and I sit up and look at him.

"Really?" His big beautiful brown eyes look up at me and he nods with a huge smile on his face. "Yay!!"

He laughs and laces his hand with mine. "You have no idea how much you mean to me Marlana. I want to marry you so bad."

"I know, I do too."

"How about tomorrow?"

"What?"

"Let's go to a courthouse and do it. I can't wait any longer. You can still plan your wedding but I just don't want to go one more day where you're not my wife."

Tears swell up in my eyes and I nod. "Okay." I choke out and his eyes fill with tears as well.

"So, we're doing this?" He asks, smiling with tears in his eyes. I nod and he smiles wider. "Oh my god, we're gunna get married tomorrow." He says with a chuckle.

"Yeah." I say and he pulls me to his face and kisses me.
*************************************************************************************
3 days later

"You look beautiful." I turn and see Seth standing there with a huge smile on his face. He was dressed in a black tux.

"You don't look so bad yourself." We stand there waiting for our time to go back and get MARRIED. Johnny and Candace walk in to be our witness and also promise to keep this a secret.

"Colby Lopez and Deanie Coplen" They announce and we both look at each other before proceeding.

We stand in front of each other and read of vows. "Colby Lopez do you take Deanie Coplen to be your wife?"

"I do." He says with a smile and his eyes full of tears.

"Do you Deanie Coplen take Colby Lopez to be your husband?"

"I do."

"I announce you as man and wife, you may kiss your bride." Seth doesn't hesitate to press his lips against mine while Candace and Johnny clap. When we pull away from each other we are wrapped in the arms of Candace and Johnny.

"Thank you guys so much." Seth tells them and I nod.

"Of course and your secret is safe with us. When you know you know right? " Johnny asks and me and Seth look at each other and smile and nod.

"Well we will see you guys Monday. Have fun you two." Candace says and we all laugh.

Seth pulls me to kiss him again and I smile into the kiss. "Where should we go to celebrate Mrs. Lopez?" He asks and my heart slams in my chest at the fact that I was officially his wife.