Chapter 4: Are You Sure You Wanna Do That

Jess took a step back from me. "Uhh..." Jess looked at me a little frightened by what i said. "What"? I looked at her confused. Jess looked at me and calmed down. "Oh nothing just I think I might be a little afraid of you". She said and laughed nervously. I looked at her and laughed. "What"!?
I laughed so hard i fell over.

"What's so funny"?! Jess glared at me, "I-Im sorry i-i'll stop". I said wipping my eyes and getting up, i noticed everyone was looking at me, i looked back at them. "What"? I said and looked at Jess, she sighed. "Whats wrong"? I ask, "nothing just.... "She motioned behind me. I turned around to see three men walking over to Jess. "Hey sweetheart how's it going"?

Jess jess rolled her eyes and grabbed a washrag to continue cleaning the windows. The leader of the three grabbed Jess's wrist. "Let go"! Jess said with a frightened look in her eyes. "Come on babe why dont you hang out with us we'll have fun, and your new friend can come too". He said as he looked me up and down. "(Y/N), help me"! Jess said and looked at me for help. I looked at the leader and my voice darken.

"No thanks, and i belive she told you to let go". The leader looked at me and laughed. "Or what"? I took a steping forward to stand in front of the leader, "Or the three of you leave here with at least one broken bone each". "HAH! A little girl like you hurt us, I'd like to see you try". He said as he put his hand on my sholder. I gave him a death stare and said in a low deep dark voice. "Dont. Touch. Me". I said as i grabed his wrist and broke it with ease.

He grabbed his wrist in pain and let go and i hear a voice in your head saying. "Ohhh shit she is gonna kick his ass". I look behind me and see the blond haired teen silently cheering me on with everyone else. I turned back around to face the three men. The leader looked at me and said. "YOUR DEAD BICTH"!! He said as he started to walk over to me. "This will be fun". I said with an evil smirk on my face.

Sorry i havent updated, this is fridays chapter I'll be updating saterdays and todays chapters too.