Chapter 34:....hi

"What happened to you two?" I thought to myself as i entered the car shop, looking around i smiled. I quickly went to the back of the shop and pulled a black box out from underneath a table. I sat it on the table, a blue scan screen popped up moments later. I pulled my jacket to the side and turned so that the lower left of my ribs were showing. The blue screen lit up and scanned the lower left of my ribs, seconds later my mark appeared and the box opened. The blue screen went back down as a bracelet was put in its place. I put it on, it had a silver chain and a red jewel. The bracelet started to glow as static grew in my head, moments later the static ceased and was replaced by multiple voices. "Oh my god it really worked!" I thought to myself as i looked up and saw five different scent trails. "So still nothing?" Unknown number one asked, sorrow laced in their voice. "No not yet we'll hear from her soon, i promise."

Unknown number two said. "Its been almost three years stop lieing to the boy, she's never coming back." Unknown number three stated, i held my hand up to my mouth as i began to slightly shake. "Yes she is! She promised! She has to,......right?" Unknown number for said as faint crying was heard from the other side. As they continued to argue i ran out of the shop and followed one of the scent trails. "So when are y'all coming home?" Unknown number two asked. "We're just a couple minutes away." Unknown number one stated. "Oh! I see you, I'll get the door." Unknown number two said as they started talking. As i was running through the town i tripped over a fallen power line. "Shit!" I a mumbled as i caught myself before i could hit the ground face first. The line that was once filled with talking was now silent. "Did, did someone say something?" Unknown number five asked as everyone mumbled no, as they were debating on who had spoken. I got back up and continued running, just a little more cautiously than before.

After 30 minutes of them talking and me running Unknown number four raised their voice. "What if it was her!?" They exclaimed as squealing could be heard from the other side. "She's not...*sigh* nevermind." Unknown number three said, Unknown number one laughed in response. "It could be, you never know." Not long after that they went back to talking. As i was running i looked up at the sky and smiled. "Im on my way, just like i promised!" I thought to myself as i looked back in front of me and started to run even faster. Moments later i saw the end of the town, once i was out of the town the scent trails grew stronger. As i was running by the road i saw a little convenience store in the distance. I ran over to the store and bought a water bottle, once i was done i threw it away and started running once more. "So im going to go get some firewood." Unknown number one said. "Alright we'll all be in here." Unknown number five responded, i stopped running when i came to some different woods.

I took a few deep breaths and walked into the woods, when i walked into the woods the five scent trails turned into two different trails. One to my left and the other to my right. "Now i can think to myself." I thought to myself as i went to the left, smaller trail. The closer i got the stronger the smell would get, i began to walk faster toward the source of the scent. "Thats him!! Its really him!" I thought to myself as i saw the scent trail lead to an iut line of a person. I stopped once i was a few feet behind him, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Do y'all smell that? Did someone enter the woods?" Unknown number three asked. "Ok so im not going crazy, there is an alpha in here." Unknown number one stated as he looked up in front of him, i hid behind a tree and held my hand up to my mouth as tears began to slowly come down my face. "Wait, alpha?! Its an Alpha!?" Unknown number five exclaimed in shock. "Ya and whoever it is, they're extremely close to me." Unknown number one stated as he observed the space around him. "We're on our way." Unknown number three said as ruslting could be heard in the background. "No its ok, weirdly enough i dont feel threatened. It's more of a safe feeling." Unknown number one said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Just get the wood and come back." Unknown number two said. "Ya, ya." Unknown number one responded as he rolled his eyes and continued chopping wood. A couple moments later he stopped chopping wood again. "They're still here and a lot closer than i thought." Unknown number one stated as he began to walk around.  "Please be safe." Unknown number four said as Unknown number one inched closer to where i was hiding behind the tree. "Wait you said Safe?" Unknown number five questioned. "Ya thats the only thing that bothers me, it feels really familiar but i cant think of who." He said as he stopped walking a couple feet away from me. Once i got myself to calm down i lowered my hand and balled up my fists. He turned away from my hiding spot and continued talking. "Alright im on my way back."  Unknown number one said, A couple moments later he began to walk away, I took a one last deep breathe and stepped out from my hiding  place but ended up stepping on a branch. Unknown number one stopped walking and turned slowly around to face me. A smile appeared on my face as tears streamed down as well. "Hi.."