Chapter 38: Truth Or Dare

"Hey LJ, who likes pranks here?" I asked as he looked down at me. "Kagekao, me, BEN or Slpendy." He said as he looked around the room. "Thank you." I said as i got on my tiptoes, pulled him down and kissed his cheek. His face flushed slightly red as I ran down to the basement. "Kagekao put the wine down for a minute." I said as he pulled his mask back over his mouth. "Anata no shōjo surendā ga hanashite ita." He said as he sat his drink down. "Hai, hajimemashite (Y/N)desu." I said as he looked at me in shock. "S-sorry, i didnt know that you spoke Japanese." He said as he came over and shook my hand. "I was told you like pranks?" I said as his aura darken slightly. "What type of pranks?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. "The classics." I said as he nodded his head in response. "Just ler me know when you want to prank someone." He said as he went back to drinking his wine. I left the basement and went up to my room. I closed the door and looked underneath my bed. I pulled out a black Victorian box, i smiled as i wiped the dust off. "Its been too long, i cant wait to finally put you away forever." I thought to myself as i sat the box on my bed.

I sighed as my smile shortened, i looked out my window as the sun started to set over the trees. "A couple more hours left." I thought to myself as i looked back at the box. "You'll never get rid of me." A voice said as my smile disappeared. "I can and i will, im not going to let you hurt my family again." I responded as the voice chuckled in response. "But i am you, i didnt hurt your family. You did, it was you." The voice said as the box started to vibrate. "No, Zalgo made you so that Slendy would think you were me to get close enough to kill them." I said as a transparent person appeared, she looked just like me. "Oh, poor poor (Y/N), you just dont get it do you?" She said as she smiled evilly. "Im not falling for another one of your tricks again." I responded as she laughed in response. "Zalgo didnt make me you idiot." She said as she stood in front of me. "I dont believe you." I said as she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, you and i both know you can tell when im lieing. You know im telling the truth." She added as i narrowed my eyes at her. "If he didnt make you then how are you here?" I asked as she sat down beside me. "You made me." She said as i sat there in shock. "Hey, can i come in?" 

Jane asked as she knocked on the door. I walk over to the door and looked back, she was gone. I opened the door  as Jane, Clockwork, Judge Angels, Nurse Ann, Nina and Jill came into my room. I closed the door and turned to them. "Hey whats up?" I asked as they all looked at each other and smiled.  "Wanna play truth or dare?" Clockwork asked. "Ya im down." I said as i grabbed the black box and put it on my dresser. "So who wants to go first?" I asked as Jill raised her hand. "I do, Clockwork truth or dare?" Jill asked as Clockwork sat on the floor. "Truth." She said as Jill smiled mischievously. "Do you have a crush on Toby?" Jill asked as Clockworks face flushed red. "N-no, why would i like him?" Clockwork said as she tried to play it of as nothing. "Ya ok." Nina said as everyone else giggled. "Truth or dare Jane?" Clockwork asked as she silently glared as Jill. "Dare." "I dare you to take Jeffs knife and put it in BENs room." Clockwork said as Jane stood up and walked to the door. We all got up and stood in the hallway as Jane made her way to Jeffs room. Jane went in there, grabbed his knife and ran to BENs room.

 A couple moments later Jane ran out of BENs room and into mine, i looked behind us and saw Jeff walking our way. We all hurried into my room and closed the door. "And now we just wait." Jane said as everyone sat back down. "Truth or dare Nina?" Jane asked as Nina turned to Jane. "Truth." Nina said in response. "I dont want this to sound mean but are you obsessed with Jeff?" Jane asked as Nina smiled. "I just really love him!" Nina said as everyone looked at her in disbelief. "Ok (Y/N) truth or dare?" She asked as everyone looked at me. "I gotta go with dare." I said as all of the girls smiled. "Come on (Y/N), the dare is in my room ." Clockwork said as everyone got up. "Ok? Im totally not confused or anything." I thought to myself as we all went to Clockworks room, the door closed and locked behind me. "Alright ladies, have fun." Nurse Ann said as she sat on the bed. "What?" I said as all of the girls started walking to me. "Let us dress you up!" Nina said as she shook my shoulders. "I-i mean it was my dare so go ahead, nothing hot pink though." I said as Nina pulled me and sat me in a chair. They grabbed makeup and a bunch of clothes. Once they were done the makeup they handed me some clothes and pushed me into the bathroom. "Um ok, not gonna ask why they were so exited about this but ok?" I thought to myself as i put the clothes on the sink. I felt my phone buzz and pulled it out. (Y: You/ U: Unknown)

U: Your going to get your family killed.

Y: Who is this?

U: Heed my warning young pup.

"oookk then anything else weird wanna happen?" I thought to myself as i blocked the number and put my phone away.