Chapter 16: Its time to meet

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my senses were heightened, more than they already were. I looked at my friends they looked like they were going to jump out of their skin. "Sweetheart you, look amazing." Derek said wiping a tear out of his eye, I had never thought in a million years, I would be able to use my spirit demon form. I ran down the hall with a huge smile on my face. I opened the bathroom door and looked in the mirror.

"I-i did it, i-i can show my face around them again!" I thought to myself as for the first time in a long time happy tears rushed down my face. I wiped the tears away and walked out of the bathroom. I walked back into the living room to see everyone with smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes. "We can go home now, we can go see them again." I said, tears threatening to rush down my face. "T-then what are we doing, lets go!" Mark said tugging on my arm.

"Mark i understand you want to go home we all do, but it's a little too late and i want him to know we're coimg home." I said and held his hand, i looked at everyone and sighed. "Get ready for tomorrow, we'll go back home tomorrow." I said and started walking up stairs. "But i thought you said you wanted them to know first." Mark said jogging to catch up with me. "I know and it seems he has sent someone to watch us." I said and turned around to face him.

"Look the person that is outside i have met, and i would appreciate it if you don't tell the others he is here." I said and walked into my room, all he did was stare at me and sigh. "Fine i trust you, but if he lays a finger on you he will die." Mark said as he left my room and closed my door. I looked over to my now closed door and sighed. I went over to my closet and grabbed a black duffel bag, i grabbed some clothes and stuffed it in there including the clothes i had bought for killing.

After i was done packing the clothes i noticed a faint metallic smell near my balcony door. I walked over to the door and pulled the curtains back to see EJ climbing the balcony ledge. Once he saw me he froze,he tried getting a better grip on the ledge but his foot sliped and he started falling. I swung the open and lunged over the ledge, i just did grab his hand in time. "Give me your other hand." I said and he just swung there motionless.

"I said give me your fucking hand damn it, or do you want to fall?" I said and rolled my eyes. I grabbed his other hand and i yanked him up, but i pulled him up too fast and fell back and hit my head on the ground. "Uhhhgggg.... that shit hurt." I said clutching my head, i felt a weight on top of me i looked down to see EJ on top of me. "Umm can you get off please?" I said and raised an eyebrow, he quickly got off of me and stood up. "S-sorry i didnt mean-."

He tried to apologize but i cut him off. "Dont sweat it, shit happens." I said and set up, he reached out his hand. "Thanks man." I said and grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "No problem." He mumbled and looked into the woods. I tapped his sholder and motioned him to go inside, he nodded his head and followed me inside. After he made it inside i slid the door shut and closed the curtains. "So how did you know i was out there?" He said tilting his head, i looked at him. "I could smell the blood on you."

I said and grabbed the duffel bag and sat it beside my door. "There is no way you smelled the blood on me, and earlier today you said its nice to meet another cannibal." He said and crossed his arms on his chest. I looked over to him and laughed. "Do you want me to prove you wrong again, and i have highlighted senses, like i said not exactly human." I said and walked into my bathroom. "If your a cannibal then come with me, i want you to prove it." He said and peeked his head through the door.

I looked at him and sighed. "Fine let me grab my toys first then we can go, stay here." I said and walked out of my room, and out of the house i walked to my car and grabbed my black book bag. I went back inside after locking my car and went up to my room. When i was about to walk into my room i saw the same man i saw at the store, he had a white mask and black feminine features. I mentality sighed and walked into my room.